Login or Sign Up

Forums in Bern > Bern > Learn German and at the same time get to know Switzerland with Anna

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Learn German and at the same time get to know Switzerland with Anna

Hi,

My name is Anna. I am about to finish my training for teaching German to adults. The German language and teaching are more than a job for me. It is my passion and my vocation.

What does it mean to learn a new language? To my understanding it is more than swot grammar rules and long words. By the way, do you know any other language, where mystic words like Fussbodenschleifmaschinenverleih exist? To be proficient in a certain language means for me to be able to communicate with the people in the host country. I offer definitely more than a usual language lesson. With me you will study not only German, but you will learn about Switzerland with all its specific characteristics. You can benefit from my rich own experience as an expat.

You can find more about me on my personal fashion blog www.bern-en-vogue.ch

Next to the languages, fashion and aesthetics are an important part of my life.

Did I manage to catch your interest? If yes, make an appointment for a trial lesson. We can discuss about price and location(somewhere in or around Bern).

See you

Anna

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

My name is Anna. I am about to finish my training for teaching German to adults. The German language and teaching are more than a job for me. It is my passion and my vocation.

What does it mean to learn a new language? To my understanding it is more than swot grammar rules and long words. By the way, do you know any other language, where mystic words like Fussbodenschleifmaschinenverleih exist? To be proficient in a certain language means for me to be able to communicate with the people in the host country. I offer definitely more than a usual language lesson. With me you will study not only German, but you will learn about Switzerland with all its specific characteristics. You can benefit from my rich own experience as an expat.

Did I manage to catch your interest? If yes, make an appointment for a trial lesson. We can discuss about price and location(somewhere in or around Bern).

See you

Anna

Anna TJun 5, 2014 @ 09:22
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

7 Replies | 2859 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Learn German and at the same time get to know Switzerland with Anna
Post 1

Hi,

See you

Anna

Jun 5, 14 09:22

Hi Anna,

I am very interested,  and I live in Bern.

What next?

Eli

Hi Anna,

I am very interested,  and I live in Bern.

What next?

Eli

Elissar A, Jun 12, 2014 @ 10:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Eli

Please check your inbox. I have already sent you a message with the next steps.

Cool

Anna

Hi Eli

Please check your inbox. I have already sent you a message with the next steps.

Cool

Anna

Anna T, Jun 13, 2014 @ 11:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hello Anna!

Your message is really beautiful if I can use this word. It catches the eye and while reading it, one could feel like ready to go ahead with you immediately! :-)

Learning German is in my plans. Especially now that I have friends in Bern and would love to move to a German speaking region.

Apparently for the moment I have no opportunity to meet you as I live in Geneva.

But I'll keep your contact details, just in case :-)

And maybe see you soon!

Natasha

Hello Anna!

Your message is really beautiful if I can use this word. It catches the eye and while reading it, one could feel like ready to go ahead with you immediately! :-)

Learning German is in my plans. Especially now that I have friends in Bern and would love to move to a German speaking region.

Apparently for the moment I have no opportunity to meet you as I live in Geneva.

But I'll keep your contact details, just in case :-)

And maybe see you soon!

Natasha

cream, Jun 23, 2014 @ 14:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Natasha

Thanks a lot for your nice words. German is definitely one of my passions.

See you soon hopefully! We can keep in touch!

Anna

Hi Natasha

Thanks a lot for your nice words. German is definitely one of my passions.

See you soon hopefully! We can keep in touch!

Anna

Anna T, Jun 23, 2014 @ 14:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hey,

I am new to Switzerland. I would like to learn more about the German language. I have basic knowledge. But I want to improve further. 

What next?

Hey,

I am new to Switzerland. I would like to learn more about the German language. I have basic knowledge. But I want to improve further. 

What next?

Chirag Baid, Aug 2, 2015 @ 18:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Hi Chirag

Thanks for your message!I am the whole next week on vacation.Let's meet after that and discuss personally the next steps.

Anna

Hi Chirag

Thanks for your message!I am the whole next week on vacation.Let's meet after that and discuss personally the next steps.

Anna

Anna T, Aug 2, 2015 @ 19:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Hi Chirag

Please check your private messages.I sent you a mesaage on Monday with the next steps.

See you

Anna

Hi Chirag

Please check your private messages.I sent you a mesaage on Monday with the next steps.

See you

Anna

Anna T, Aug 12, 2015 @ 08:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
7 Replies | 2859 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form