Login or Sign Up

Forums in Bern > Bern > Looking for blood donors

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for blood donors

Hi everyone! 

My research team is currently looking for blood donors. The blood will purely be used for research purposes, so everyone is welcome to donate. Interested persons are invited to contact us under the number/email adress provided on the attached picture. 

Cheers,

Mat

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone! 

My research team is currently looking for blood donors. The blood will purely be used for research purposes, so everyone is welcome to donate. Interested persons are invited to contact us under the number/email adress provided on the attached picture. 

Cheers,

Mat

Matije UdovicicNov 27, 2013 @ 12:07
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 2014 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Looking for blood donors
Post 1

Hi everyone! 

Cheers,

Mat

Nov 27, 13 12:07

Hi i cant read what the top bit says, is there any chance you can translate? Or would it be better to email and you reply directly?

Hi i cant read what the top bit says, is there any chance you can translate? Or would it be better to email and you reply directly?

Cindy L, Nov 27, 2013 @ 12:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Pity that is in Bern, would have loved to donate since it concerns me as an Allergic person.

Pity that is in Bern, would have loved to donate since it concerns me as an Allergic person.

Dorothy W, Nov 27, 2013 @ 12:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

There you go =)

Donate blood for research
We are searching for blood donors for our ongoing allergy research, who are able to donate blood up to a frequency of ones every two months. Allergic and non-allergic people are welcome alike. All those interested are asked to respond under the given contact information below, to make an appointment for a short pre-examination. Suitable donor will be invited to donate blood at a different day, where they will receive 30 CHF as compensation. The donations take place between 07:30 and 9:00 AM and the procedure last approximately 20 min.

Since the blood will be used for research purposes only, everyone is welcome to donate.

Inselspital (Bern University Hospital)
Institute for Immunology
Andrea Odermatt
[email protected]
031 632 2294

There you go =)

Donate blood for research
We are searching for blood donors for our ongoing allergy research, who are able to donate blood up to a frequency of ones every two months. Allergic and non-allergic people are welcome alike. All those interested are asked to respond under the given contact information below, to make an appointment for a short pre-examination. Suitable donor will be invited to donate blood at a different day, where they will receive 30 CHF as compensation. The donations take place between 07:30 and 9:00 AM and the procedure last approximately 20 min.

Since the blood will be used for research purposes only, everyone is welcome to donate.

Inselspital (Bern University Hospital)
Institute for Immunology
Andrea Odermatt
[email protected]
031 632 2294

Matije Udovicic, Nov 27, 2013 @ 12:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Matije Udovicic, Nov 27, 2013 @ 13:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Ahhhhh its a little far I'm sorry! Since we are based in Geneva, its not always easy to travel up there if you are A) working and B) not have a car. Sorry!

Ahhhhh its a little far I'm sorry! Since we are based in Geneva, its not always easy to travel up there if you are A) working and B) not have a car. Sorry!

Cindy L, Nov 27, 2013 @ 13:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

I have would like to participate as I am currently blood donors; unfortunately this takes place at Bern and I'm sited at Lausanne. Sorry :(

I have would like to participate as I am currently blood donors; unfortunately this takes place at Bern and I'm sited at Lausanne. Sorry :(

Javier S, Nov 27, 2013 @ 17:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
6 Replies | 2014 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form