Login or Sign Up

Forums in Bern > Bern > New Flatmate in Bern Wanted!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New Flatmate in Bern Wanted!

Who would like to join our friendly flatshare in the old town area of Bern? The address is Gerechtigkeitsgasse 17.

We are looking for a professional person (male or female) up to the age of 40. You would also need to take over the Hauptmietvertrag - main renter as this person is leaving. We would then be subletting from you.

Your room would be facing a courtyard - so quiet. It is on the 3rd floor of a 4 storey building. 3 of those floors are occupied by us. The first floor is occupied by a Psychiatrist. The kitchen is on the 2nd floor. There is a seperate shared bathroom/toilet and a seperate toilet. On the 4th floor, there is a spare guest room, living area and small balcony. 

You would be sharing with myself - a 34 year old male Structural Engineer from London, UK and a 27 year old female (smoker) health care worker from Baden, Germany.

I will post some photos later. If you are interested, please respond to this thread.

The text you are quoting:

Who would like to join our friendly flatshare in the old town area of Bern? The address is Gerechtigkeitsgasse 17.

We are looking for a professional person (male or female) up to the age of 40. You would also need to take over the Hauptmietvertrag - main renter as this person is leaving. We would then be subletting from you.

Your room would be facing a courtyard - so quiet. It is on the 3rd floor of a 4 storey building. 3 of those floors are occupied by us. The first floor is occupied by a Psychiatrist. The kitchen is on the 2nd floor. There is a seperate shared bathroom/toilet and a seperate toilet. On the 4th floor, there is a spare guest room, living area and small balcony. 

You would be sharing with myself - a 34 year old male Structural Engineer from London, UK and a 27 year old female (smoker) health care worker from Baden, Germany.

I will post some photos later. If you are interested, please respond to this thread.

Jean-Pierre KimJan 26, 2012 @ 12:41
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1645 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New Flatmate in Bern Wanted!
Post 1

The moving in date would be from 01 April. 

The moving in date would be from 01 April. 

Jean-Pierre Kim, Jan 26, 2012 @ 12:54
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
Re: New Flatmate in Bern Wanted!
Post 2

Me !!!?! I just send you an email.

Me !!!?! I just send you an email.

floreta, Feb 1, 2012 @ 15:51