Login or Sign Up

Forums in Bern > Bern > Running

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Running

Hi everyone,

i'm new in Bern and i'm searching for new running partners...Cool.

Andreas.

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone,

i'm new in Bern and i'm searching for new running partners...Cool.

Andreas.

Andreas SApr 10, 2011 @ 12:36
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 3469 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Running
Post 1

r u a girl or a guy? how old? got a pic?

to find a partner, all depends on the above answers - thanks

r u a girl or a guy? how old? got a pic?

to find a partner, all depends on the above answers - thanks

Omar P, May 4, 2011 @ 11:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Andreas and Omar,

I am into running and I am actually in a running club in Bern (http://www.stb-la.ch/index.php?rechts=jogging/stblaufcup). They run every tuesday and thursday at 18:15. They have 9 groups with different levels of speed.

Otherwise, I always run after work around 7pm if the weather permits along the Aare river. If the weather and also my motivation permit, I normally run to Gurten on saturday morning (summer time around 6am).

How far are you normally running in an hour?

Ciao,

santy

Hi Andreas and Omar,

I am into running and I am actually in a running club in Bern (http://www.stb-la.ch/index.php?rechts=jogging/stblaufcup). They run every tuesday and thursday at 18:15. They have 9 groups with different levels of speed.

Otherwise, I always run after work around 7pm if the weather permits along the Aare river. If the weather and also my motivation permit, I normally run to Gurten on saturday morning (summer time around 6am).

How far are you normally running in an hour?

Ciao,

santy

Santy K, Sep 2, 2011 @ 19:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

I am also into running.  I tend to run in the mornings in summer around 6am and then switch to lunchtimes from Autumn through spring.  

I usually run a long run at the weekend which can be anything from 1.5 hours to 5 hours and often go and run in the mountains.  I hope to do UTMB next year, if I get in, so will be looking to run with people if anyone is interested. 

I thought about joining a running club but my German is not that great so was put off.  It would be great to know more about the running club. 

BTW I run around 44 mins for 10km but happy to run with people at all levels.  

Debs 

I am also into running.  I tend to run in the mornings in summer around 6am and then switch to lunchtimes from Autumn through spring.  

I usually run a long run at the weekend which can be anything from 1.5 hours to 5 hours and often go and run in the mountains.  I hope to do UTMB next year, if I get in, so will be looking to run with people if anyone is interested. 

I thought about joining a running club but my German is not that great so was put off.  It would be great to know more about the running club. 

BTW I run around 44 mins for 10km but happy to run with people at all levels.  

Debs 

Debbie B, Sep 16, 2011 @ 21:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Debs,

Let's meet up on Tuesday at allegro bar.

It seems that your have my husband's speed. :)

I can take you to the running club I join. They are nice, can you follow a bit of german? Otherwise, they can speak english if they have to. No worries.

Normally, in the summer time, I run indeed in the morning, but in the winter time, I go to the gym instead. I run sometimes with my colleagues at lunch time near the office.

Let's talk at next Tuesday.

Cheers,

santy

Hi Debs,

Let's meet up on Tuesday at allegro bar.

It seems that your have my husband's speed. :)

I can take you to the running club I join. They are nice, can you follow a bit of german? Otherwise, they can speak english if they have to. No worries.

Normally, in the summer time, I run indeed in the morning, but in the winter time, I go to the gym instead. I run sometimes with my colleagues at lunch time near the office.

Let's talk at next Tuesday.

Cheers,

santy

Santy K, Sep 17, 2011 @ 15:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

I cant join tonight as I am not feeling well but will hope to join next Tuesday if you are going, we could catch up then.

Debs

I cant join tonight as I am not feeling well but will hope to join next Tuesday if you are going, we could catch up then.

Debs

Debbie B, Sep 20, 2011 @ 18:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 3469 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form