Login or Sign Up

Forums in Bern > Bern > Trouble with Alemania Deutschschule

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Trouble with Alemania Deutschschule
Warning!! Alemania Deutschshle
Hi there, I am in trouble with this language school. I've been charged to pay 690 CHF for the class that I never "registered" and I never went. At least this was my understanding. But they have a piece of paper that I wrote "which potential date I could come if I decide to register", which... shows only 1 day in September. Then I was charged for whole 3 months. Of course I didn't pay the fee, and they reported it to Creditreform, which sent me a bill of 879 CHF. I am fighting with them not to pay. It's been difficult and I am quite pissed off. Does anyone have similar experience? How can I defend myself??
The text you are quoting:
Warning!! Alemania Deutschshle
Hi there, I am in trouble with this language school. I've been charged to pay 690 CHF for the class that I never "registered" and I never went. At least this was my understanding. But they have a piece of paper that I wrote "which potential date I could come if I decide to register", which... shows only 1 day in September. Then I was charged for whole 3 months. Of course I didn't pay the fee, and they reported it to Creditreform, which sent me a bill of 879 CHF. I am fighting with them not to pay. It's been difficult and I am quite pissed off. Does anyone have similar experience? How can I defend myself??
Emi NNov 5, 2010 @ 11:44
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 3083 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Trouble with Alemania Deutschschule
Post 1

Well, I had to pay all the 879CHF. I had signed the damm "registration form" without realizing it.  I am quite pissed off and just hoping no one will go there anymore...

Well, I had to pay all the 879CHF. I had signed the damm "registration form" without realizing it.  I am quite pissed off and just hoping no one will go there anymore...

Emi N, Dec 16, 2010 @ 09:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

I went there for learning but actually i didnt learn at all.the class was not focuesed and determined to learn.ok on one hand you might lost 879 chf but on the other hand u saved your time.I had the same experience with a travel agency from vogele swiss TUI  we paid 2000 chf for just talking about goin on a trip even without reserving or anything related.they threatend us to take us to the court ,anyway i was pregnent at that time and we paid,but just wanted to tell you welcome to switzerland it is a hell for this case here just try to abuse the forieingers ......

take care my dear and next time u will know better how to manage

I went there for learning but actually i didnt learn at all.the class was not focuesed and determined to learn.ok on one hand you might lost 879 chf but on the other hand u saved your time.I had the same experience with a travel agency from vogele swiss TUI  we paid 2000 chf for just talking about goin on a trip even without reserving or anything related.they threatend us to take us to the court ,anyway i was pregnent at that time and we paid,but just wanted to tell you welcome to switzerland it is a hell for this case here just try to abuse the forieingers ......

take care my dear and next time u will know better how to manage

mojdeh abtahi, Feb 27, 2011 @ 20:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

2000 CHF for nothing! That's criminal. I see it is not only the language school, that takes advantage people (perhaps especially naive foreigners.) Thanks for your simpathy, take care of yourself, too!

2000 CHF for nothing! That's criminal. I see it is not only the language school, that takes advantage people (perhaps especially naive foreigners.) Thanks for your simpathy, take care of yourself, too!

Emi N, Feb 28, 2011 @ 08:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 3083 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form