Login or Sign Up

Forums in Bern > Bern > anyone from Indonesia?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
anyone from Indonesia?

Hi guys how are you doing?

I decided recently to learn indonesian and im quite motivated, knowing vocabulary from about 200 - 300 words at the moment, but never really had a conversation in bahasa indonesia.. so I would like to change that :)

Is here someone from Indonesia who would like to meet up for a coffee or a drink? If in the later future it would be great to have a language partner but lets not think about that now, just a casual meet up, lets take it slow ;)

If you're a boy or girl, 20 or 80 years old, doctor or "currently unemployed" doesnt matter, more important is someone friendly so we can enjoy a good atmosphere.

I'm in my early 20ies, university student and parttime working, swiss but lived in several countries and looking forward to hear from you.

regards,

Simon

The text you are quoting:

Hi guys how are you doing?

I decided recently to learn indonesian and im quite motivated, knowing vocabulary from about 200 - 300 words at the moment, but never really had a conversation in bahasa indonesia.. so I would like to change that :)

Is here someone from Indonesia who would like to meet up for a coffee or a drink? If in the later future it would be great to have a language partner but lets not think about that now, just a casual meet up, lets take it slow ;)

If you're a boy or girl, 20 or 80 years old, doctor or "currently unemployed" doesnt matter, more important is someone friendly so we can enjoy a good atmosphere.

I'm in my early 20ies, university student and parttime working, swiss but lived in several countries and looking forward to hear from you.

regards,

Simon

Simon JJul 6, 2014 @ 16:34
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 2118 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: anyone from Indonesia?
Post 1

Marni from Meetup (Improvisation Speaking) is Indonesian, so is Emelia from the International Club of Berne.  No, don't ask me, google them :-)

The text you are quoting:

Marni from Meetup (Improvisation Speaking) is Indonesian, so is Emelia from the International Club of Berne.  No, don't ask me, google them :-)

grahamtritt, Feb 22, 2015 @ 13:42
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 2118 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form