Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Exchange English / Korean to French and building Local connection

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Exchange English / Korean to French and building Local connection

Hello, my name is JiIn Kim who is looking for language exchange friends in Geneva.

I speak English and Korean as Natives.

I would like to also improve my French(B1 level) and I will live in Gnv for long term.

I would like to meet someone to share the life stories and culture understanding of Swiss /French world.

I usually have more free time from 2:30 pm or early morning untill 12:00.

Please let me know if anyone is available to learn the language and culture.

Smile

The text you are quoting:

Hello, my name is JiIn Kim who is looking for language exchange friends in Geneva.

I speak English and Korean as Natives.

I would like to also improve my French(B1 level) and I will live in Gnv for long term.

I would like to meet someone to share the life stories and culture understanding of Swiss /French world.

I usually have more free time from 2:30 pm or early morning untill 12:00.

Please let me know if anyone is available to learn the language and culture.

Smile

Jiin KimOct 30, 2017 @ 10:57
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 862 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Exchange English / Korean to French and building Local connection
Post 1

Hi Jiin,

I am German living in Geneva since 11 years. I have a beginners level of Korean (just spent a week in Seoul) and would like to improve it. My French is good but not perfect.

I understand that you probably want to meet a local Swiss or French person, but if you know any Korean who would like exchange Korean for my English, German or French, please let me know^^

Merci,

Yannik

The text you are quoting:

Hi Jiin,

I am German living in Geneva since 11 years. I have a beginners level of Korean (just spent a week in Seoul) and would like to improve it. My French is good but not perfect.

I understand that you probably want to meet a local Swiss or French person, but if you know any Korean who would like exchange Korean for my English, German or French, please let me know^^

Merci,

Yannik

yannik, Oct 31, 2017 @ 10:48
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 862 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form