Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Exchange Spanish for German cours

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Exchange Spanish for German cours
Hello everyone!

How are you doing, weather is great, isn t it ?

I want to ask, who has some time 1hr/week at least to work for an exchange Spanish (my mother language) for High German?

I am very interested to start speaking German, I studied it before for a year and dont wanna miss it, I am studying Watch Industries in French by the moment.

The point is that I dont practice German, nor talk a lot in english, somethimes I feel that eng-grammar is getting worse :-(

At the moment I just only studying, so I have time some evenings and/or on w-end.

Give me a sign, so then I will give you my coordonates, and then decide where to go for a drink and work.

Liebe gruese

Francisco
The text you are quoting:
Hello everyone!

How are you doing, weather is great, isn t it ?

I want to ask, who has some time 1hr/week at least to work for an exchange Spanish (my mother language) for High German?

I am very interested to start speaking German, I studied it before for a year and dont wanna miss it, I am studying Watch Industries in French by the moment.

The point is that I dont practice German, nor talk a lot in english, somethimes I feel that eng-grammar is getting worse :-(

At the moment I just only studying, so I have time some evenings and/or on w-end.

Give me a sign, so then I will give you my coordonates, and then decide where to go for a drink and work.

Liebe gruese

Francisco
greatspiritApr 23, 2007 @ 17:41
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 885 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
1 Replies | 885 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form