Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Free French Lessons for Free German ones

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Free French Lessons for Free German ones

Hi everyone,I’m looking for a German teacher (ideally) to help my daughter with her German level A2. She attends High School, in year 11 Harmos. She is hard-working and wants extra help to achieve the best grades possible. She speaks English and French fluently.In return, I can offer free French lessons. I’m a qualified teacher of French FLE with 15 years experience helping my students to achieve excellent results in their DELF exams (level A1 to C2). I can also offer to help your child with another school subject as I am also qualified to teach both Primary and Secondary school students. (All subjects except German)

The lessons can be given by Skype/ WhatsApp Video or in person.

please feel free to contact me if you are interested.

Best regards,

Marie

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone,I’m looking for a German teacher (ideally) to help my daughter with her German level A2. She attends High School, in year 11 Harmos. She is hard-working and wants extra help to achieve the best grades possible. She speaks English and French fluently.In return, I can offer free French lessons. I’m a qualified teacher of French FLE with 15 years experience helping my students to achieve excellent results in their DELF exams (level A1 to C2). I can also offer to help your child with another school subject as I am also qualified to teach both Primary and Secondary school students. (All subjects except German)

Best regards,

Marie

mhussSep 28, 2019 @ 20:43
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1406 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Free French Lessons for Free German ones
Post 1

Dear Marie,

I am German, and if you are still interested could offer German lessons to your daughter.

I am personally looking for a qualified teacher to help me with my french, so would be glad if we could either exchange or if I could work with you in case the exchange offer does not stand anymore.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
Lisa

Dear Marie,

I am German, and if you are still interested could offer German lessons to your daughter.

I am personally looking for a qualified teacher to help me with my french, so would be glad if we could either exchange or if I could work with you in case the exchange offer does not stand anymore.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
Lisa

lisa k, Sep 5, 2021 @ 20:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Best regards,

Marie

Sep 28, 19 20:43

Hi Marie,

Have you contacted ARA? https://ararep.ch/

Best of luck,

Sean

Hi Marie,

Have you contacted ARA? https://ararep.ch/

Best of luck,

Sean

Sean C, Sep 6, 2021 @ 15:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Perhaps you could also try advertising at the University.

Perhaps you could also try advertising at the University.

Ritchie, Sep 6, 2021 @ 17:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1406 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form