Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > French Classes for Private Cusomized Yoga Classes in English/Sanskrit

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
French Classes for Private Cusomized Yoga Classes in English/Sanskrit

Hi! 

I'll be in the area for 2 months.  I am a native English and Spanish speaker (US style English).  I am also a certified yoga instructor in Astanga (more physically demanding style) as well as certified in yoga for basic mental health conditions such as anxiety, depression, PTSD.  

I am a beginning French student and would need the basics, a class, not at the level of conversation. I do speak Spanish, so that helps. 

I'd like to exchange my yoga skills with you in return for customized yoga classes.  I would work with you privately based on your individual body needs and preferences over time.  I will be arriving to Lausanne in mid-October. Ideally, I'd like to meet 2 to 3 times a week during the day.  

If this sounds like it may be of interest to you, send me a message and we can create something that will work for both of us!

The text you are quoting:

Hi! 

I'll be in the area for 2 months.  I am a native English and Spanish speaker (US style English).  I am also a certified yoga instructor in Astanga (more physically demanding style) as well as certified in yoga for basic mental health conditions such as anxiety, depression, PTSD.  

I am a beginning French student and would need the basics, a class, not at the level of conversation. I do speak Spanish, so that helps. 

I'd like to exchange my yoga skills with you in return for customized yoga classes.  I would work with you privately based on your individual body needs and preferences over time.  I will be arriving to Lausanne in mid-October. Ideally, I'd like to meet 2 to 3 times a week during the day.  

If this sounds like it may be of interest to you, send me a message and we can create something that will work for both of us!

Stephanie San GermanSep 28, 2018 @ 19:10
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 808 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 808 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form