Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Geneva language exchange > your French for my English/Dutch/Spanish!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Geneva language exchange > your French for my English/Dutch/Spanish!

Howdy!

Do you speak French natively or at an advanced level and are you looking to improve your conversational English/Dutch/Spanish in Geneva? Look no further!

I am looking to improve my current level of conversational French. I’d be glad to meet and chat in order to develop our language abilities! 

I am a native speaker of Dutch and English and am fluent in Spanish. My interests are sport, cinema, technology, podcasts, travel and languages.

Shoot me a message!

Michael

The text you are quoting:

Howdy!

Do you speak French natively or at an advanced level and are you looking to improve your conversational English/Dutch/Spanish in Geneva? Look no further!

I am looking to improve my current level of conversational French. I’d be glad to meet and chat in order to develop our language abilities! 

I am a native speaker of Dutch and English and am fluent in Spanish. My interests are sport, cinema, technology, podcasts, travel and languages.

Shoot me a message!

Michael

John JoeDec 6, 2019 @ 11:04
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 708 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Geneva language exchange > your French for my English/Dutch/Spanish!
Post 1

I wonder if there are people wanting to improve their Dutch ????. But then at least you still have Spanish to offer, I am limited to Dutch and English.

The text you are quoting:

I wonder if there are people wanting to improve their Dutch ????. But then at least you still have Spanish to offer, I am limited to Dutch and English.

marlies l, Dec 15, 2019 @ 22:38
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 708 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form