Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > German or French for Arab

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
German or French for Arab

Hi,

how about I teach you Germen and you teach me Arab?

I am a real beginner (I took classes for 6 months). 

Write me if interessted :)

Kind regards, Anna

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

how about I teach you Germen and you teach me Arab?

I am a real beginner (I took classes for 6 months). 

Write me if interessted :)

Kind regards, Anna

Anna WOct 20, 2018 @ 18:20
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 798 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: German or French for Arab
Post 1

Hi Anna ,but which dialect of the 22 arabic countries (Egypt,Morocco ,Gulf countries ,Syria ,Palestine ... ? :)) 

The arabic of the Quran is the arabic that all the 22 countries understand well the fosha arabic as it is called ,but it is important also to notice that the egyptian dialect  is understood in most of arabic countries because most of egyptian films and series are watched all over the arabic countries.

Cheers

Hi Anna ,but which dialect of the 22 arabic countries (Egypt,Morocco ,Gulf countries ,Syria ,Palestine ... ? :)) 

The arabic of the Quran is the arabic that all the 22 countries understand well the fosha arabic as it is called ,but it is important also to notice that the egyptian dialect  is understood in most of arabic countries because most of egyptian films and series are watched all over the arabic countries.

Cheers

hesham shafei, Oct 21, 2018 @ 11:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Good point, thank you! :)

As I said, my level is really very, very basic. I am studying with a book that says modern arabic (arabe médian) and my teacher was from Syria. I would have a preference for syrian/palestinian/lebanese dialects....

Cheers!

Good point, thank you! :)

As I said, my level is really very, very basic. I am studying with a book that says modern arabic (arabe médian) and my teacher was from Syria. I would have a preference for syrian/palestinian/lebanese dialects....

Cheers!

Anna W, Oct 21, 2018 @ 22:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi,

You are right to gather the 3 together (syrian ,lebanese ,palestinian and you can take jordanian with them also ) these 4 are very similar,actually you surely know that Lebanon was part of Syria in the past .But we are still the dialect understood all over the 22 arabic countries :)))) and we as egyptians we are always porud of this :))

Good luck 

Hi,

You are right to gather the 3 together (syrian ,lebanese ,palestinian and you can take jordanian with them also ) these 4 are very similar,actually you surely know that Lebanon was part of Syria in the past .But we are still the dialect understood all over the 22 arabic countries :)))) and we as egyptians we are always porud of this :))

Good luck 

hesham shafei, Oct 22, 2018 @ 01:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 798 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form