Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Language exchange in Geneva: my German for your French

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Language exchange in Geneva: my German for your French

Hello everyone

I would love to improve my level of French, a language which I hardly used after finishing  highschool fifteen years ago. I consider my level as B1. Maybe my knowledge in grammar is a little bit less profound ;) 

I can offer German (also Swiss German) and a good communication level in English. Furthermore I am a very open who just returned to my home country from living in Japan. 

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone

I would love to improve my level of French, a language which I hardly used after finishing  highschool fifteen years ago. I consider my level as B1. Maybe my knowledge in grammar is a little bit less profound ;) 

I can offer German (also Swiss German) and a good communication level in English. Furthermore I am a very open who just returned to my home country from living in Japan. 

Noel FOct 14, 2017 @ 10:43
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

9 Replies | 1812 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Language exchange in Geneva: my German for your French
Post 1

I am looking for a tandem with a german/swiss german speaker. My mother tongue is french. I used to have a reasonnable level in german but must be roughly B2 now.

I have sent you a message.

Greetings

I am looking for a tandem with a german/swiss german speaker. My mother tongue is french. I used to have a reasonnable level in german but must be roughly B2 now.

I have sent you a message.

Greetings

Anne P, Oct 19, 2017 @ 13:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

By the way I have colleagues at the University who would like some German practice but have not found partners (there is a tandem application at Uni but it seems to work mainly for the students). Perhaps an ad in the halls of Uni Dufour, Uni Mail, etc might work ?

By the way I have colleagues at the University who would like some German practice but have not found partners (there is a tandem application at Uni but it seems to work mainly for the students). Perhaps an ad in the halls of Uni Dufour, Uni Mail, etc might work ?

Anne P, Oct 19, 2017 @ 13:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hello there,

Im a French speaker and would like to improve my German which I have not practiced for years! I am a B1 level. Can anyone help?

Im interested in having a conversation maybe once a week.

Thanks

Hello there,

Im a French speaker and would like to improve my German which I have not practiced for years! I am a B1 level. Can anyone help?

Im interested in having a conversation maybe once a week.

Thanks

carole baumgart, Jan 26, 2018 @ 15:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hello Carole

I am still interested in a language exchange tandem. Normally I have my days off on Monday and Friday during the day. In the evening I normally do have other activities going on or I am in Basel. What would suit you best? I consider my french level as B1-B2.

Enjoy your weekend,

Noel

Hello Carole

I am still interested in a language exchange tandem. Normally I have my days off on Monday and Friday during the day. In the evening I normally do have other activities going on or I am in Basel. What would suit you best? I consider my french level as B1-B2.

Enjoy your weekend,

Noel

Noel F, Jan 27, 2018 @ 20:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hello Noël and thank you for your answer!

I work 100 % so it is unfortunately not possible for me  to meet during the day, so the only possibility would be on Monday, or Wednesday between 6pm and 7pm: would that suit you?

See you.

Carole

Hello Noël and thank you for your answer!

I work 100 % so it is unfortunately not possible for me  to meet during the day, so the only possibility would be on Monday, or Wednesday between 6pm and 7pm: would that suit you?

See you.

Carole

carole baumgart, Jan 28, 2018 @ 21:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Oct 19, 17 13:15

Good tips, including Uni Bastions  ... i used to teach French there,  many students go to that building for the cafeteria...You may also try  :  http://www.cagi.ch/en/newcomers-network/conversation-exchange-program.php

Good luck !

Good tips, including Uni Bastions  ... i used to teach French there,  many students go to that building for the cafeteria...You may also try  :  http://www.cagi.ch/en/newcomers-network/conversation-exchange-program.php

Good luck !

Chris c, Feb 4, 2018 @ 19:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Great. Thank you very much for your kind message. Regards, noel

Great. Thank you very much for your kind message. Regards, noel

Noel F, Feb 6, 2018 @ 18:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

I would like to learn   germain . Is there any one  who wants  to teach me . Once a week 1 hour. 

Kind regards

Gresi

I would like to learn   germain . Is there any one  who wants  to teach me . Once a week 1 hour. 

Kind regards

Gresi

Gresi F, Feb 7, 2018 @ 12:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

Hello there! 

Im not native but i have quite a decent level of english and french, looking foreward to have a german speaking friend to practice my german. I am native in spanish (:

Let me know if you have a moment we could do online or irl:

+41782552533

Hello there! 

Im not native but i have quite a decent level of english and french, looking foreward to have a german speaking friend to practice my german. I am native in spanish (:

Let me know if you have a moment we could do online or irl:

+41782552533

Nicolas cozz, Nov 25, 2022 @ 13:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
9 Replies | 1812 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form