Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Looking to improve my French, offering both English and Mandarin

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking to improve my French, offering both English and Mandarin

Hi, I am a master's student looking to improve my French, and I would say my French really sucks so please be patient with me and don't laugh too hard when I make mistakes. I am a native Mandarin speaker and speak fluent English (went to college in the US) so I should be able to help you improve either or both languages.

I have never done tandems before, but I imagine we will be each come prepared with some topics to discuss about or some materials (vocabs, grammar points etc.) and talk in one language for one hour and switch to the other for another hour. Of course it doesn't have to follow this pattern, just some thoughts.

Since it's summer and I don't have much to do right now, and I might go on trips or even go back home later, I would prefer my partner(s) to be flexible if we have to switch to Skype from time to time. I will also try my best to accommodate your schedules. I am primarily looking for exchange partners for the summer, but if everything works out it would be awesome to do it more long term.

If interested, please reply/pm me with a little about yourself and how you envision our tandem could work, looking forward to getting to know you!

The text you are quoting:

Hi, I am a master's student looking to improve my French, and I would say my French really sucks so please be patient with me and don't laugh too hard when I make mistakes. I am a native Mandarin speaker and speak fluent English (went to college in the US) so I should be able to help you improve either or both languages.

I have never done tandems before, but I imagine we will be each come prepared with some topics to discuss about or some materials (vocabs, grammar points etc.) and talk in one language for one hour and switch to the other for another hour. Of course it doesn't have to follow this pattern, just some thoughts.

Since it's summer and I don't have much to do right now, and I might go on trips or even go back home later, I would prefer my partner(s) to be flexible if we have to switch to Skype from time to time. I will also try my best to accommodate your schedules. I am primarily looking for exchange partners for the summer, but if everything works out it would be awesome to do it more long term.

If interested, please reply/pm me with a little about yourself and how you envision our tandem could work, looking forward to getting to know you!

JR LJun 26, 2018 @ 14:39
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 888 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Looking to improve my French, offering both English and Mandarin
Post 1

www.learn-french-geneva.com

We offer intensive French classes during the summer and all year round!

The text you are quoting:

www.learn-french-geneva.com

We offer intensive French classes during the summer and all year round!

hay_, Jun 26, 2018 @ 16:29
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 888 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form