Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Lots of things to exchange

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Lots of things to exchange
I want to get rid of a wireless speaker system to access your music library from any room, a braun Silk-epil EverSoft BodySystem epilator/razor, size 39 leather quality line-dance boots, two pairs of tap shoes 39 and 40/41, an antique Victorian washstand, some reproduction Victorian brass lamps (which need replacement globes) an unused fax machine/photo copier, a humidifier, a hardly used tefel Raclette/Pierrade machine, a toated sandwich maker, a working G3 notebook which only works from the mains (needs a new battery) and a very good quality haversack for transporting it. I’ve also lots of very interesting hard back and paper backed books -- novels, self-development, child-care, alternative medicine, art, etc.

I am looking for a washer/dryer, a good quality (hard) 140 x 200 mattress, a Moroccan standing or table lamp or other Moroccan (or Indian) decorative but useful items, good quality long curtains (not patterned) in heavy material, preferably dark colour – Bordeaux or similar, modern costume jewellery or made of semi precious stones (necklaces or earrings), full length mirror, antique mirror, a simple women’s bike (not for a simple woman (well if the cap fits, maybe) but a simple bike).

Not sure if this will work - but worth a go.
The text you are quoting:
I want to get rid of a wireless speaker system to access your music library from any room, a braun Silk-epil EverSoft BodySystem epilator/razor, size 39 leather quality line-dance boots, two pairs of tap shoes 39 and 40/41, an antique Victorian washstand, some reproduction Victorian brass lamps (which need replacement globes) an unused fax machine/photo copier, a humidifier, a hardly used tefel Raclette/Pierrade machine, a toated sandwich maker, a working G3 notebook which only works from the mains (needs a new battery) and a very good quality haversack for transporting it. I’ve also lots of very interesting hard back and paper backed books -- novels, self-development, child-care, alternative medicine, art, etc.

I am looking for a washer/dryer, a good quality (hard) 140 x 200 mattress, a Moroccan standing or table lamp or other Moroccan (or Indian) decorative but useful items, good quality long curtains (not patterned) in heavy material, preferably dark colour – Bordeaux or similar, modern costume jewellery or made of semi precious stones (necklaces or earrings), full length mirror, antique mirror, a simple women’s bike (not for a simple woman (well if the cap fits, maybe) but a simple bike).

Not sure if this will work - but worth a go.

maryMay 30, 2007 @ 13:43
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1130 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Lots of things to exchange
Post 1
Hi,
You can exchange all your items at www.betteruse.org

c dhanjal
Hi,
You can exchange all your items at www.betteruse.org

c dhanjal
cdhanjal, Jun 6, 2007 @ 19:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Lots of things to exchange
Post 2
Thanks for the tip, I will (I thought it was just for giving and have done that too)
Thanks for the tip, I will (I thought it was just for giving and have done that too)
mary, Jun 13, 2007 @ 00:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1130 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form