Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My Chinese for your French (hopefully over lunch time near UN)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My Chinese for your French (hopefully over lunch time near UN)

Hi there! I moved to Geneva last September for a position at WIPO and I'm looking for a serious language exchange partner.

My French is somewhere near A2 from my previous level test. But it got worse because of the lack of practice over the years.

Now that I'm here, I really want to pick up my French and hopefully get to a higher level. So I'm gonna enrol in a French class this February.

If you are interested in learning/improving your Chinese, please send me a message with a brief self introduction.

It would be the best if we could do it over lunch time. So I hope your work place is somewhere near UN, so we can easily meet up for lunch.

Thanks and look forward to your message!

The text you are quoting:

Hi there! I moved to Geneva last September for a position at WIPO and I'm looking for a serious language exchange partner.

My French is somewhere near A2 from my previous level test. But it got worse because of the lack of practice over the years.

Now that I'm here, I really want to pick up my French and hopefully get to a higher level. So I'm gonna enrol in a French class this February.

If you are interested in learning/improving your Chinese, please send me a message with a brief self introduction.

It would be the best if we could do it over lunch time. So I hope your work place is somewhere near UN, so we can easily meet up for lunch.

Thanks and look forward to your message!

Shang MJan 5, 2019 @ 22:51
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 820 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: My Chinese for your French (hopefully over lunch time near UN)
Post 1

Hi Chang, I am looking for a Chinese exchange. My French is ok, but German and English better. Also working at Nations. Let me know if you want to meet for speaking French, English or German over lunch.

Thank you,

Yannik

The text you are quoting:

Hi Chang, I am looking for a Chinese exchange. My French is ok, but German and English better. Also working at Nations. Let me know if you want to meet for speaking French, English or German over lunch.

Thank you,

Yannik

yannik, Jan 11, 2019 @ 15:16
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 820 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form