Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My Chinese for your French

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My Chinese for your French

I'm a native Chinese. I speak zero French. I'd like to teach Chinese in exchange for learning French.

Additional info.: I'm doing a PhD in the UK. I'm currently interning in Geneva. My internship ends in the late November, with high possibility of extending to February 2019. I'm a highly responsible person. I'll carefully prepare each meeting with you to ensure you go home with a satisfying amount of new knowledge of Chinese!

If you're interested, please PM me. You can reach me at [email protected]

The text you are quoting:

I'm a native Chinese. I speak zero French. I'd like to teach Chinese in exchange for learning French.

Additional info.: I'm doing a PhD in the UK. I'm currently interning in Geneva. My internship ends in the late November, with high possibility of extending to February 2019. I'm a highly responsible person. I'll carefully prepare each meeting with you to ensure you go home with a satisfying amount of new knowledge of Chinese!

If you're interested, please PM me. You can reach me at [email protected]

Xiaojun FAug 30, 2018 @ 22:22
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 930 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: My Chinese for your French
Post 1

Hello there! 

Im not native but i have quite a decent level of english and french, looking foreward to have a chinese speaking friend to practice my chinese. I am native in spanish (:

Let me know if you have a moment we could do online or irl:

+41782552533

The text you are quoting:

Hello there! 

Im not native but i have quite a decent level of english and french, looking foreward to have a chinese speaking friend to practice my chinese. I am native in spanish (:

Let me know if you have a moment we could do online or irl:

+41782552533

Nicolas cozz, Nov 25, 2022 @ 09:36
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 930 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form