Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My English & Persian language skills and cultural background for your French or Russian

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My English & Persian language skills and cultural background for your French or Russian

Salam and Greetings 

I am new to Geneva, I come from Afghanistan,

I am native Persian and Pashto speaker and a professional English teacher, I am very interested in French and Russian languages and looking for a friend/someone who is willing to exhnage French or Russian with my English and Persian language and cultural background,

I live in Rue de Grand Pre but can meet friends anywhere/anytime  at their convenience,

Thanks 

Regards,

Dr. Wahid Majrooh

The text you are quoting:

Salam and Greetings 

I am new to Geneva, I come from Afghanistan,

I am native Persian and Pashto speaker and a professional English teacher, I am very interested in French and Russian languages and looking for a friend/someone who is willing to exhnage French or Russian with my English and Persian language and cultural background,

I live in Rue de Grand Pre but can meet friends anywhere/anytime  at their convenience,

Thanks 

Regards,

Dr. Wahid Majrooh

Wahid MajroohJun 18, 2022 @ 01:04
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 876 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: My English & Persian language skills and cultural background for your French or Russian
Post 1
 Dr Wahid Majrooh سلام

I am a professional French teacher, I speak Russian and Mandarin too. I learned Farsi for 4 years at the University, but forgot it.

I would be interested in exchanging languages, I live near Grand Pré.

Répondez-moi si vous êtes intéressé.

David
+41764605155

Dr Wahid Majrooh سلام

I am a professional French teacher, I speak Russian and Mandarin too. I learned Farsi for 4 years at the University, but forgot it.

I would be interested in exchanging languages, I live near Grand Pré.

Répondez-moi si vous êtes intéressé.

David
+41764605155

david KONG, Sep 1, 2022 @ 00:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: My English & Persian language skills and cultural background for your French or Russian
Post 2

Salam Dr Wahid Jan,

Whilst I don't speak Russian, I do speak Dari and Pashto. Would be great to connect to fellow Afghan professionals.

Let's grab a coffee or lunch in town at some point.

Kind regards,

Ehsan

Salam Dr Wahid Jan,

Whilst I don't speak Russian, I do speak Dari and Pashto. Would be great to connect to fellow Afghan professionals.

Let's grab a coffee or lunch in town at some point.

Kind regards,

Ehsan

E Zamani, Sep 7, 2022 @ 17:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 876 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form