Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My English for yours French

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My English for yours French

Hello, everyone,

I'm young (lithuanian) woman living and working as au-pair near Bellegarde but very often being in Geneva for French courses or just to meet people or to dance (lindyhop, blues). As in family I'm speaking in english, I'm really very hardly looking for any possibilities to practise French (as I already taking French courses, I need to improve practically what I'm learning there).  

I can come for a walk or any activity during the weekend, or stay longer in Geneva on Wednesday (already having French courses on Wednesday). So, don't hesitate and let me know if you want to improve your english in exchange for my french improving.

Cheers,

Vinga

The text you are quoting:

Hello, everyone,

I'm young (lithuanian) woman living and working as au-pair near Bellegarde but very often being in Geneva for French courses or just to meet people or to dance (lindyhop, blues). As in family I'm speaking in english, I'm really very hardly looking for any possibilities to practise French (as I already taking French courses, I need to improve practically what I'm learning there).  

I can come for a walk or any activity during the weekend, or stay longer in Geneva on Wednesday (already having French courses on Wednesday). So, don't hesitate and let me know if you want to improve your english in exchange for my french improving.

Cheers,

Vinga

Vinga DžiovalaitėNov 9, 2018 @ 11:11
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 675 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 675 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form