Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My French (experienced teacher) for you photography skills or posing/modelling

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My French (experienced teacher) for you photography skills or posing/modelling

Bonjour,

I 'd like to improve my skills in photography, mainly basic settings such as Iso, exposure, speed, etc. I need a hands on approach, not just theory, which can easily be found in books or on the web. This is why i would prefer, ideally..., to meet someone familiar with FUJI APS-C cameras, in particular XT series - i plan to buy an XT 3.

In order to practice, i would also be happy to offer French tuition/conversation to -female priorily -models, no experience needed. Just the willingness to pose. My objective is simply to practice. 

I am a native French speaker, living in France but close to Geneva. I taught French in various countries, including Switzerland. 

Many thanks !

The text you are quoting:

Bonjour,

I 'd like to improve my skills in photography, mainly basic settings such as Iso, exposure, speed, etc. I need a hands on approach, not just theory, which can easily be found in books or on the web. This is why i would prefer, ideally..., to meet someone familiar with FUJI APS-C cameras, in particular XT series - i plan to buy an XT 3.

In order to practice, i would also be happy to offer French tuition/conversation to -female priorily -models, no experience needed. Just the willingness to pose. My objective is simply to practice. 

I am a native French speaker, living in France but close to Geneva. I taught French in various countries, including Switzerland. 

Many thanks !

Chris cDec 21, 2018 @ 13:49
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 752 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: My French (experienced teacher) for you photography skills or posing/modelling
Post 1

Hi Chris, I am not a women but I am looking sometimes for a photographer for my boxing/self-defense club (Geneva Boxing). You could practive on different people. If interested, let me know. Bonne journée! 

Hi Chris, I am not a women but I am looking sometimes for a photographer for my boxing/self-defense club (Geneva Boxing). You could practive on different people. If interested, let me know. Bonne journée! 

Kris R, Dec 22, 2018 @ 19:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: My French (experienced teacher) for you photography skills or posing/modelling
Post 2

Hi Kris -nice name =)    Thanks a lot for you offer. I think i ll wait for my next camera in order to capture better images. I might pop in before that though just to know the place. This is an interesting place to take pics indeed and i appreciate that sport, my nephew being an amateur - boxing, muay thai,  etc 

Does your club also organize competitions ?  Merci.

Hi Kris -nice name =)    Thanks a lot for you offer. I think i ll wait for my next camera in order to capture better images. I might pop in before that though just to know the place. This is an interesting place to take pics indeed and i appreciate that sport, my nephew being an amateur - boxing, muay thai,  etc 

Chris c, Dec 23, 2018 @ 11:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Dec 23, 18 11:45

OK, let me know. Our club is more beginner focussed.

OK, let me know. Our club is more beginner focussed.

Kris R, Dec 23, 2018 @ 22:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 752 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form