Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My German/Spanish/English for your French

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My German/Spanish/English for your French

Searching for a language exchange buddie in Genève or surroundings! I'm fluent in Spanish & English, mother tongue German and would love to improve my French (currently very poor, A1 probably ????)

The text you are quoting:

Searching for a language exchange buddie in Genève or surroundings! I'm fluent in Spanish & English, mother tongue German and would love to improve my French (currently very poor, A1 probably ????)

Linn HOct 6, 2020 @ 15:39
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1587 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: My German/Spanish/English for your French
Post 1

Hey have you found anyone ?

Hey have you found anyone ?

Peter Andrew V, Nov 24, 2020 @ 15:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

I absolutely hate German but fluent in French.  I would trade my French for your Spanish.  The problem with French is that it is not phonetic as with German or Spanish. German is a bit confusing due to the Latin structure and the use of the subjunctive clause in Spanish remains a challenge.  This used to be the case with French but most subjunctive cases are no longer used.  These nuances have all but disappeared from English - any passive voice has been banned!

I absolutely hate German but fluent in French.  I would trade my French for your Spanish.  The problem with French is that it is not phonetic as with German or Spanish. German is a bit confusing due to the Latin structure and the use of the subjunctive clause in Spanish remains a challenge.  This used to be the case with French but most subjunctive cases are no longer used.  These nuances have all but disappeared from English - any passive voice has been banned!

AndrewWA, Nov 29, 2020 @ 16:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hello, please let me know if you are still looking for exchanging your German for French. I am very interested in German and fluent in French. 

Best, MH

Hello, please let me know if you are still looking for exchanging your German for French. I am very interested in German and fluent in French. 

Best, MH

Mohamed H, Dec 11, 2020 @ 14:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hello there! 

Im not native but i have quite a decent level of english and french, looking foreward to have a german speaking friend to practice my german. I am native in spanish (:

Let me know if you have a moment we could do online or irl:

+41782552533

Hello there! 

Im not native but i have quite a decent level of english and french, looking foreward to have a german speaking friend to practice my german. I am native in spanish (:

Let me know if you have a moment we could do online or irl:

+41782552533

Nicolas cozz, Nov 25, 2022 @ 13:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1587 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form