Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My Kid's English, Italian, German for your kid's French ... and General Geneva knowledge

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My Kid's English, Italian, German for your kid's French ... and General Geneva knowledge

Hi ,

I moved to Geneva very recently and my 2 teenage boys will be joining me in mid June. They are mother toungue English and Italian speakers and have really good German. They have no French at all (like me) and I would love to organise some meetings with other kids their age looking at improving one of the above languages in return for French and general Genevaness. 

please let me know. We will be living in Petit Sacconnex until the end of June and then we will be in Versoix... not that it matters that much with the great Geneva public transport system and bike lanes (we lived in Rome until now :-) )

best

Sean

The text you are quoting:

Hi ,

I moved to Geneva very recently and my 2 teenage boys will be joining me in mid June. They are mother toungue English and Italian speakers and have really good German. They have no French at all (like me) and I would love to organise some meetings with other kids their age looking at improving one of the above languages in return for French and general Genevaness. 

please let me know. We will be living in Petit Sacconnex until the end of June and then we will be in Versoix... not that it matters that much with the great Geneva public transport system and bike lanes (we lived in Rome until now :-) )

best

Sean

Sean SJun 5, 2019 @ 23:52
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 615 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 615 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form