Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My Spanish / Salsa for your French :)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My Spanish / Salsa for your French :)

Hi! I'm Carlos, a spanish native speaker from Colombia. I recently arrived to Geneva (for the second time) and I work with the International Committee of the Red Cross.

I'm looking for a tandem partner to practice my French (B1) on a regular and relaxed enviroment. I can help ypu with your spanish or also practice your salsa if more interested :)

The text you are quoting:

Hi! I'm Carlos, a spanish native speaker from Colombia. I recently arrived to Geneva (for the second time) and I work with the International Committee of the Red Cross.

I'm looking for a tandem partner to practice my French (B1) on a regular and relaxed enviroment. I can help ypu with your spanish or also practice your salsa if more interested :)

Carlos VJan 8, 2019 @ 11:08
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 739 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: My Spanish / Salsa for your French :)
Post 1

Hi Carlos, This sounds like a perfect fit. I lost my salsa partner to his new girlfriend and I am so looking for a partner! I dance cuban salsa - how about you? I can adapt to porto salsa if ever.  How aybourt we meet to talk in french and decide if we can make this work?

Wishes

Samira

Hi Carlos, This sounds like a perfect fit. I lost my salsa partner to his new girlfriend and I am so looking for a partner! I dance cuban salsa - how about you? I can adapt to porto salsa if ever.  How aybourt we meet to talk in french and decide if we can make this work?

Wishes

Samira

sman, Jan 8, 2019 @ 14:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: My Spanish / Salsa for your French :)
Post 2

Hi Carlos,

I m a french teacher and i want to learn salsa! I ll send you a PM;)

Hi Carlos,

I m a french teacher and i want to learn salsa! I ll send you a PM;)

Rachelle P, Jan 8, 2019 @ 16:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 739 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form