Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My native French for your native Brazilian Portuguese

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My native French for your native Brazilian Portuguese

I am supposed to move to Brazil in September for a new job -Salvador de Bahia-. I can speak portuguese and have already worked in Brazil in the past but i do need to practice conversation and improve my grammar...as i have actually never properly studied the language. And you can easily hear it when i speak :)

I'll be happy to help you with your French as i taught French as a Foreign language in various places, including Geneva. I am very flexible at the moment and would be happy to combine informal conversation with walking, hiking for instance if this si something that appeals to you. Mere suggestion. i also like to go to Chamonix for hiking in case you'd like to know that place better. 

The text you are quoting:

I am supposed to move to Brazil in September for a new job -Salvador de Bahia-. I can speak portuguese and have already worked in Brazil in the past but i do need to practice conversation and improve my grammar...as i have actually never properly studied the language. And you can easily hear it when i speak :)

I'll be happy to help you with your French as i taught French as a Foreign language in various places, including Geneva. I am very flexible at the moment and would be happy to combine informal conversation with walking, hiking for instance if this si something that appeals to you. Mere suggestion. i also like to go to Chamonix for hiking in case you'd like to know that place better. 

Chris cApr 16, 2021 @ 15:53
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1131 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: My native French for your native Brazilian Portuguese
Post 1

Salut Chris,
I may be able to help you since I am from BR. Time is always an issue, however, I am doing my best to attend outside activities with the Glocals group - walking, hiking, etc... In case I would join any of those activities, I can let you know and in case you would be available u can also attend the same activity and je pourrais t'aider avec PT.  

Just let me know if u would like me to inform you about the events I am attending.

Belle journée,
Marcelo

Salut Chris,
I may be able to help you since I am from BR. Time is always an issue, however, I am doing my best to attend outside activities with the Glocals group - walking, hiking, etc... In case I would join any of those activities, I can let you know and in case you would be available u can also attend the same activity and je pourrais t'aider avec PT.  

Just let me know if u would like me to inform you about the events I am attending.

Belle journée,
Marcelo

Marcelo O, Apr 16, 2021 @ 17:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: My native French for your native Brazilian Portuguese
Post 2

Ola Marcelo,

Thanks a lot for your message. 

Yes, time .... and also the possibility to cross the border at the moment. I actually seldom attend Gocals activities now. I did attend a few but mainly when i was still working in Geneva. I dont work In Geneva at the moment and dont intend to in a near future. We still have a curfew at 7pm. At least until the begining of May. 

But we can try to meet either in France or in Geneva sometime. Feel free to PM me or to send a message on whats app. which is probably more convenient. 

+33 783 41 71 05

Bonne soirée !

A bientôt,

Chris

Ola Marcelo,

Thanks a lot for your message. 

Yes, time .... and also the possibility to cross the border at the moment. I actually seldom attend Gocals activities now. I did attend a few but mainly when i was still working in Geneva. I dont work In Geneva at the moment and dont intend to in a near future. We still have a curfew at 7pm. At least until the begining of May. 

But we can try to meet either in France or in Geneva sometime. Feel free to PM me or to send a message on whats app. which is probably more convenient. 

+33 783 41 71 05

Bonne soirée !

A bientôt,

Chris

Chris c, Apr 16, 2021 @ 20:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1131 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form