Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My native Russian/Ukrainian/Polish for your native English/Spanish/French/German

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My native Russian/Ukrainian/Polish for your native English/Spanish/French/German

Hi,
I am looking for partners for language exchange - for regular conversation meetings in Geneva. I am Russian native speaker, have decent Polish and Ukrainian languages knowledge, and would like to improve my English (B2-C1 level), Spanish (A2-B1), French (A1), German (A1) with a native.

The text you are quoting:

Hi,
I am looking for partners for language exchange - for regular conversation meetings in Geneva. I am Russian native speaker, have decent Polish and Ukrainian languages knowledge, and would like to improve my English (B2-C1 level), Spanish (A2-B1), French (A1), German (A1) with a native.

Anna PJul 6, 2018 @ 12:03
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1223 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: My native Russian/Ukrainian/Polish for your native English/Spanish/French/German
Post 1

Sorry, I meant to add this photo, but don't see how to edit the previous post

Sorry, I meant to add this photo, but don't see how to edit the previous post

Anna P, Jul 6, 2018 @ 12:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: My native Russian/Ukrainian/Polish for your native English/Spanish/French/German
Post 2

Hello, I can offer you French or Spanish. I already speak russian but I'm interested in Ukrainian and Polish.

Please call me at +41 77 927 40 47 if interested

Hello, I can offer you French or Spanish. I already speak russian but I'm interested in Ukrainian and Polish.

Please call me at +41 77 927 40 47 if interested

Pierre Darien, Jul 7, 2018 @ 08:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hello, I was born and raised in gva and I lived in Russia 10 years ago. I will be happy to practice . you can contact me by whatsapp +4179 469 63 39

Hello, I was born and raised in gva and I lived in Russia 10 years ago. I will be happy to practice . you can contact me by whatsapp +4179 469 63 39

Frederique D, Jan 4, 2019 @ 09:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1223 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form