Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My native Spanish for your German (French & English for Italian, Portuguese & Russian possible as well, but especially German).

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My native Spanish for your German (French & English for Italian, Portuguese & Russian possible as well, but especially German).

Hello,

I would like to refresh my German that it very, very rusty. I had a C1, but that was many years ago. So I would be happy to find someone for a conversation exchange.

I come from Spain, and aside from my job, for years I have taught Spanish at Université Populaire (all teachers are voluntary), so I could help not only with conversation, but with the grammar coming out during the chat.

My biggest priority is German, but I expect a big career change and want to practice languages in general.

I speak English and French at C2 level, so if you are a beginner, it would be ok to exchange them for your Italian (me: intermediate), Portuguese (basic) and Russian (could speak basic, but many years ago).

If you are interested, it would be great if you contact me.

Best regards,

Esteban 

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

I would like to refresh my German that it very, very rusty. I had a C1, but that was many years ago. So I would be happy to find someone for a conversation exchange.

I come from Spain, and aside from my job, for years I have taught Spanish at Université Populaire (all teachers are voluntary), so I could help not only with conversation, but with the grammar coming out during the chat.

My biggest priority is German, but I expect a big career change and want to practice languages in general.

I speak English and French at C2 level, so if you are a beginner, it would be ok to exchange them for your Italian (me: intermediate), Portuguese (basic) and Russian (could speak basic, but many years ago).

If you are interested, it would be great if you contact me.

Best regards,

Esteban 

Esteban GApr 5, 2019 @ 20:16
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 788 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: My native Spanish for your German (French & English for Italian, Portuguese & Russian possible as well, but especially German).
Post 1

Forgot to mention it: in GENEVA. Smile

The text you are quoting:

Forgot to mention it: in GENEVA. Smile

Esteban G, Apr 5, 2019 @ 20:19
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 788 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form