Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Native Chinese (Mandarin) speaker looking for a French language partner

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Native Chinese (Mandarin) speaker looking for a French language partner

Hello there,

I've been living in Geneva for two years and currently work at an international organization. Last year I passed French DELF A2 exam and continued my French studies in a language school. Now my class has finished and I'm looking for a language partner to practice French. I'm good at grammar stuffs and exams but my speaking and listening are so broken haha! I look for someone who can exchange languages with me. I'm at A2 level :) So I will be using English to communicate with you during our studies. 

Please let me know if you are interested and amnbitious about learning languages!

Thanks!

Best regards,

Yan

The text you are quoting:

Hello there,

I've been living in Geneva for two years and currently work at an international organization. Last year I passed French DELF A2 exam and continued my French studies in a language school. Now my class has finished and I'm looking for a language partner to practice French. I'm good at grammar stuffs and exams but my speaking and listening are so broken haha! I look for someone who can exchange languages with me. I'm at A2 level :) So I will be using English to communicate with you during our studies. 

Please let me know if you are interested and amnbitious about learning languages!

Thanks!

Best regards,

Yan

Yan QJan 11, 2022 @ 17:32
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1105 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Native Chinese (Mandarin) speaker looking for a French language partner
Post 1

Hello Yan, 

I am a French speaker, used to be a teacher and work as a translator at UNOG. I speak a little mandarin and would love to have a language exchange with you. So my French for your Mandari. 

Cheers 

Safa 

Hello Yan, 

I am a French speaker, used to be a teacher and work as a translator at UNOG. I speak a little mandarin and would love to have a language exchange with you. So my French for your Mandari. 

Cheers 

Safa 

Safa D, Jan 11, 2022 @ 20:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hello Yan

I'm a native french speaker and am also wanting to practice my english so would be happy to meet up! best to what s me on 0033640378276 or email [email protected]

A bientot j'espère,

Olivier

Hello Yan

I'm a native french speaker and am also wanting to practice my english so would be happy to meet up! best to what s me on 0033640378276 or email [email protected]

A bientot j'espère,

Olivier

olivier simonin, Apr 12, 2022 @ 22:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hello there! 

Im not native but i have quite a decent level of english and french, looking foreward to have a chinese speaking friend to practice my chinese.

Let me know if you have a moment we could do online or irl:

+41782552533

Hello there! 

Im not native but i have quite a decent level of english and french, looking foreward to have a chinese speaking friend to practice my chinese.

Let me know if you have a moment we could do online or irl:

+41782552533

Nicolas cozz, Nov 25, 2022 @ 09:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1105 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form