Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Native English or Korean for French

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Native English or Korean for French

Hey there,

I recently started working in Geneva and I'd like to find someone who can exchange their French with my English or Korean. I am a native speaker in both English and Korean and would love to practice French, especially speaking and listening. My french is basic and in terms of English or Korean, I can accommodate to your level. Many thanks and looking forward!

Best, 

Koeun 

The text you are quoting:

Hey there,

I recently started working in Geneva and I'd like to find someone who can exchange their French with my English or Korean. I am a native speaker in both English and Korean and would love to practice French, especially speaking and listening. My french is basic and in terms of English or Korean, I can accommodate to your level. Many thanks and looking forward!

Best, 

Koeun 

Koeun LOct 29, 2021 @ 22:53
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 969 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Native English or Korean for French
Post 1

안녕하세요!

My name is Mialy and I'm from Madagascar ☀️

I speak both English and French fluenty, French is an official language in my country. I studied one year in Korea and I have maybe a low intermediate level. I'd like to improve my speaking so if you're still interested in a language exchange, please let me know!

좋은 하루 보내세요 ☺️

The text you are quoting:

안녕하세요!

My name is Mialy and I'm from Madagascar ☀️

I speak both English and French fluenty, French is an official language in my country. I studied one year in Korea and I have maybe a low intermediate level. I'd like to improve my speaking so if you're still interested in a language exchange, please let me know!

좋은 하루 보내세요 ☺️

Nomenjanahary Mialy, Dec 31, 2021 @ 13:44
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 969 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form