Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Renting a 11cm3 van, over Saturday night

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Renting a 11cm3 van, over Saturday night

Hey guys, I am recently moving from Charmille to Meyrin, and I have packed all the things, but dont have a transport to move the furniture.

I found a large van for rent over night, but its too expnesive, if anybody could use this van as well on Saturday night till Sunday 8 am, and is willing to split the price, that would be great! I am also willing to assist you with your furniture, if its a mutual feeling :D I could use a extra pair of hands :p

Drope me a text or call o smthng: 0775055408

The text you are quoting:

Hey guys, I am recently moving from Charmille to Meyrin, and I have packed all the things, but dont have a transport to move the furniture.

I found a large van for rent over night, but its too expnesive, if anybody could use this van as well on Saturday night till Sunday 8 am, and is willing to split the price, that would be great! I am also willing to assist you with your furniture, if its a mutual feeling :D I could use a extra pair of hands :p

Drope me a text or call o smthng: 0775055408

Martin ShternMar 8, 2019 @ 22:04
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 694 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Renting a 11cm3 van, over Saturday night
Post 1

How much can you pack in 11 cubic centimeters? (That's approximately the size of a matchbox toy.)

Tongue Out

Sorry, couldn't resist.Laughing

The text you are quoting:

How much can you pack in 11 cubic centimeters? (That's approximately the size of a matchbox toy.)

Tongue Out

Sorry, couldn't resist.Laughing

tawb, Mar 11, 2019 @ 17:27
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 694 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form