Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Tandem Spanish/French - German/English in Basel region

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Tandem Spanish/French - German/English in Basel region

Hi!:-)

I am a 47-year old Swiss/American - born and bred in Switzerland, but travelled internationally, and love languages. After many, (many, many) years of intending to improve my Spanish (but never getting around to doing so), I would love to improve my spoken Spanish.

My mother tongues are high German, Swiss German and English - so I can offer these in exchange. I speak French quite fluently, but it is not my mother tongue - so if anybody is interested in a tandem French - English/German, I am open to improve my French as well:-).

It is best to contact me via email ([email protected]). hasta pronto, à bientôt :-)

Maya

The text you are quoting:

Hi!:-)

I am a 47-year old Swiss/American - born and bred in Switzerland, but travelled internationally, and love languages. After many, (many, many) years of intending to improve my Spanish (but never getting around to doing so), I would love to improve my spoken Spanish.

My mother tongues are high German, Swiss German and English - so I can offer these in exchange. I speak French quite fluently, but it is not my mother tongue - so if anybody is interested in a tandem French - English/German, I am open to improve my French as well:-).

It is best to contact me via email ([email protected]). hasta pronto, à bientôt :-)

Maya

mbwirbelMay 25, 2022 @ 12:33
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 803 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 803 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form