Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Your English for my French

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Your English for my French

Bonjour ! I am a Native French speaker - also an experienced French teacher- and would like to practice conversational English with a Native speaker -

I also need to revise my English C.V. + some personal pedagogical material designed for people learning English. Therefore, if you are a professional teacher, you're most welcome !

Having said that, in the next two weeks, my priority will be informal conversation over a drink or while hiking, sitting by the lake, etc 

Merci.

The text you are quoting:

Bonjour ! I am a Native French speaker - also an experienced French teacher- and would like to practice conversational English with a Native speaker -

I also need to revise my English C.V. + some personal pedagogical material designed for people learning English. Therefore, if you are a professional teacher, you're most welcome !

Having said that, in the next two weeks, my priority will be informal conversation over a drink or while hiking, sitting by the lake, etc 

Merci.

Chris cJul 27, 2020 @ 12:59
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 1085 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Your English for my French
Post 1

Hi,  I am an english teacher, my french is bad. Happy to help you with your english in exchange for my english.    contact me on    [email protected]

regards 

Hi,  I am an english teacher, my french is bad. Happy to help you with your english in exchange for my english.    contact me on    [email protected]

regards 

dex green, Jul 30, 2020 @ 12:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

regards 

Jul 30, 20 12:56

Sorry to be so curious, but where and what kind of English do you actually teach? Because your written English leaves a great deal to be desired.

Sorry to be so curious, but where and what kind of English do you actually teach? Because your written English leaves a great deal to be desired.

Ritchie, Jul 30, 2020 @ 23:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

What are you?  The Grammar Nazi?    I am / was communicating with a person called Chris, not you!  And you reply attacking me, not once but twice! 

Your first attack was at 4 pm and next attack was at midnight, really you have nothing better to do in your life than to read other peoples' threads and then attack them?  Really?  Shame on you!  

Please do not bother responding to this, better still reflect on your poor behavior.  Oh and I will ask two rhetorical questions, 1)  What, everything you've ever written your entire life has alway been perfect?  And, 2)  In reading this note, does it match your high standards?  

In closing, Get a Life!

What are you?  The Grammar Nazi?    I am / was communicating with a person called Chris, not you!  And you reply attacking me, not once but twice! 

Your first attack was at 4 pm and next attack was at midnight, really you have nothing better to do in your life than to read other peoples' threads and then attack them?  Really?  Shame on you!  

Please do not bother responding to this, better still reflect on your poor behavior.  Oh and I will ask two rhetorical questions, 1)  What, everything you've ever written your entire life has alway been perfect?  And, 2)  In reading this note, does it match your high standards?  

In closing, Get a Life!

dex green, Jul 31, 2020 @ 11:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

"Happy to help you with your english in exchange for my english."

May we at least laugh with you for this jewel?

"Happy to help you with your english in exchange for my english."

May we at least laugh with you for this jewel?

Casuistik, Aug 1, 2020 @ 14:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Sure, be my guest! 

Sure, be my guest! 

dex green, Aug 1, 2020 @ 15:50