Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Your Mandarin for my French or English

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Your Mandarin for my French or English

Hi ! 

I'm looking for a study buddy to help me study for my Mandarin class. I am a  beginner (Basic level 3) and decided to pick up the language again after years of not studying it. I have all the materials as I take weekly classes, but I think it would help my learning a lot to revise with a native speaker. 

In exchange, I am a native French and English speaker ( fluent in Spanish too but it is not my first language), have taught French in the past and would be happy to help you too! 

Let me know :) 

Cynthia 

The text you are quoting:

Hi ! 

I'm looking for a study buddy to help me study for my Mandarin class. I am a  beginner (Basic level 3) and decided to pick up the language again after years of not studying it. I have all the materials as I take weekly classes, but I think it would help my learning a lot to revise with a native speaker. 

In exchange, I am a native French and English speaker ( fluent in Spanish too but it is not my first language), have taught French in the past and would be happy to help you too! 

Let me know :) 

Cynthia 

Cynthia KJan 6, 2022 @ 11:09
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1073 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Your Mandarin for my French or English
Post 1

I am a Chinese girl interested to learn French By offering my Chinese . Thanks 

I am a Chinese girl interested to learn French By offering my Chinese . Thanks 

sophia Ann, Apr 25, 2022 @ 10:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Your Mandarin for my French or English
Post 2

Hi Cynthia,

In case you haven't found a language exchange partner or you wanna have an extra one, let me know. I am a native mandarin speaker trying to improve my poor French.

Cheers,

Ni

Hi Cynthia,

In case you haven't found a language exchange partner or you wanna have an extra one, let me know. I am a native mandarin speaker trying to improve my poor French.

Cheers,

Ni

Ni S, May 7, 2022 @ 16:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1073 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form