Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Your time/face for photos

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Your time/face for photos

Photography has been my hobby for the last 15 years. In recent months I find myself wanting to work on portraiture.

As I do not have a large circle of friends here, I don’t have many people to ask to sit for me.

So, If you want a portrait for social media, to share with family or friends, or just want to be part of the creative process. Please get in touch.

I am not charging anything, I just want your time. In exchange, I’ll give you the best shots from our sitting, edited in photoshop, suitable for printing.

If you are interested, let me know what you would like to get out of our collaboration. (e.g. a new headshot for linkedin, a portrait to give to family, something creative). 

We can then discuss what types of shot we will be going for and all that will entail (wardrobe, setting, location, etc.) and arrange a time/place.

As I am a trailing spouse, I have more time during school hours than evenings and weekends - but I can be flexible if necessary.

admins: I tried posting this as an activity, but hopefully it's ok to post it here too...

The text you are quoting:

Photography has been my hobby for the last 15 years. In recent months I find myself wanting to work on portraiture.

As I do not have a large circle of friends here, I don’t have many people to ask to sit for me.

So, If you want a portrait for social media, to share with family or friends, or just want to be part of the creative process. Please get in touch.

I am not charging anything, I just want your time. In exchange, I’ll give you the best shots from our sitting, edited in photoshop, suitable for printing.

If you are interested, let me know what you would like to get out of our collaboration. (e.g. a new headshot for linkedin, a portrait to give to family, something creative). 

We can then discuss what types of shot we will be going for and all that will entail (wardrobe, setting, location, etc.) and arrange a time/place.

As I am a trailing spouse, I have more time during school hours than evenings and weekends - but I can be flexible if necessary.

admins: I tried posting this as an activity, but hopefully it's ok to post it here too...

Ault NathanielszNov 29, 2019 @ 16:41
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 745 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Your time/face for photos
Post 1

You can either reply here, or send me a message directly.

You can either reply here, or send me a message directly.

Ault Nathanielsz, Nov 29, 2019 @ 16:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Your photography is beautiful! would love to sit in for a session!

Dana A, Jan 6, 2020 @ 20:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Dana A, Jan 7, 2020 @ 11:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 745 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form