Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > my swiss german, high german, it skills, predictive statistics, risk management, life counselling, basketball, piano, ready wit for whatever you have to offer.

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
my swiss german, high german, it skills, predictive statistics, risk management, life counselling, basketball, piano, ready wit for whatever you have to offer.

hi

as you can see I am a person of many interests and skills. I am quite open for whatever you have to offer from simple english lessons to climbing mount everest.

philipp

The text you are quoting:

hi

as you can see I am a person of many interests and skills. I am quite open for whatever you have to offer from simple english lessons to climbing mount everest.

philipp

philipp wMar 30, 2013 @ 00:46
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

8 Replies | 1666 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: my swiss german, high german, it skills, predictive statistics, risk management, life counselling, basketball, piano, ready wit for whatever you have to offer.
Post 1

Well, if you want to play basketball, lets go!!!

Well, if you want to play basketball, lets go!!!

Chris Emerling, Jun 3, 2013 @ 22:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: my swiss german, high german, it skills, predictive statistics, risk management, life counselling, basketball, piano, ready wit for whatever you have to offer.
Post 2

Your german for my "The beers are on me" ? :)

Your german for my "The beers are on me" ? :)

Jawed Tahir, Jun 13, 2013 @ 14:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hello Philipp. I read that you also teach 'statistics', i need to learn some basics statistic analyses tools. I want to prepare for a job interview thoroughly :)

In exchange, if you would like to speak English, or we can talk more about any specifics. Please let me know. Thanks. 

Anu

Hello Philipp. I read that you also teach 'statistics', i need to learn some basics statistic analyses tools. I want to prepare for a job interview thoroughly :)

In exchange, if you would like to speak English, or we can talk more about any specifics. Please let me know. Thanks. 

Anu

Anupama Sharma, Oct 30, 2019 @ 14:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Philipp,

I am interested in learning high German, so if you could help me practice it by speaking, that would be great! In exchange, I can give you English or Italian lessons. Let me know if you're interested. Have a great day!

Cora Ly

Hi Philipp,

I am interested in learning high German, so if you could help me practice it by speaking, that would be great! In exchange, I can give you English or Italian lessons. Let me know if you're interested. Have a great day!

Cora Ly

Cora Ly M, Nov 4, 2019 @ 18:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hi Philipp,

Cora Ly

Nov 4, 19 18:26

Just as a word to the wise, Phillip’s post is dated March 2013.

Best wishes, R.

Just as a word to the wise, Phillip’s post is dated March 2013.

Best wishes, R.

Ritchie, Nov 4, 2019 @ 18:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

the more you say the more you sin

the more you say the more you sin

philipp w, Nov 9, 2019 @ 17:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Smile Thanks for altert!

Smile Thanks for altert!

Anupama Sharma, Nov 9, 2019 @ 17:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

I pick the IT skills, but maybe it's too late.

I pick the IT skills, but maybe it's too late.

Florian P, Nov 9, 2019 @ 20:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
8 Replies | 1666 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form