Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > wonderful male dalmatian dog to offer

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
wonderful male dalmatian dog to offer
Wonderful and beautiful male dalmatian dog of nearly 4 years old to offer against very
good care : his name is Enzo : he is extremely affectionate and needs to be treated as well and to receive a lot of cuddlings and love ... he is simply a gift from god ..!
He loves to run free in the woods and to go for long walks, he is very quiet and respectful with children and adults as well...!
Due to short leave notice we have to let him go but cannot give him to the SPA which is heartbreaking !
Who will be his new Master giving him due respect, love and affection ...?!
Please answer to SASQUATCH
Or to Email Adress : [email protected]
The text you are quoting:
Wonderful and beautiful male dalmatian dog of nearly 4 years old to offer against very
good care : his name is Enzo : he is extremely affectionate and needs to be treated as well and to receive a lot of cuddlings and love ... he is simply a gift from god ..!
He loves to run free in the woods and to go for long walks, he is very quiet and respectful with children and adults as well...!
Due to short leave notice we have to let him go but cannot give him to the SPA which is heartbreaking !
Who will be his new Master giving him due respect, love and affection ...?!
Please answer to SASQUATCH
Or to Email Adress : [email protected]

sasquatchJun 29, 2007 @ 16:57
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1046 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: wonderful male dalmatian dog to offer
Post 1
HI, that is a shame that you cannot take him with you, isn´t there any change of that? Anyway I way what I wanted to tell you, if it comes to the point that you cannot find anybody, dont bring him to the spa in Geneve, but to the SOS animaux in Gex France, this is a much smaller refuge, the dogs that are great are mostly placed very fast, mostly they only have 10 dogs, there is a much better change that he will find a wonderful boss quickly there. I am sorry that I cannot help you, i just adopted a second dog myself, but if you need any help contacting Gex let me know. http://sosanimauxpaysdegex.free.fr/
The text you are quoting:
HI, that is a shame that you cannot take him with you, isn´t there any change of that? Anyway I way what I wanted to tell you, if it comes to the point that you cannot find anybody, dont bring him to the spa in Geneve, but to the SOS animaux in Gex France, this is a much smaller refuge, the dogs that are great are mostly placed very fast, mostly they only have 10 dogs, there is a much better change that he will find a wonderful boss quickly there. I am sorry that I cannot help you, i just adopted a second dog myself, but if you need any help contacting Gex let me know. http://sosanimauxpaysdegex.free.fr/
grom099, Jul 3, 2007 @ 20:55
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1046 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form