Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > 2nd pillar

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
2nd pillar

Hi, is there any free of charge 2nd pillar account offer that you could recommend please?

The text you are quoting:

Hi, is there any free of charge 2nd pillar account offer that you could recommend please?

Kris RNov 6, 2020 @ 20:42
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 821 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: 2nd pillar
Post 1

Hi, perhaps you already found the answer to your question but any 2nd pillar account is free. It is opened for you automatically upon your employer's pension institution (if you earn at least ~20KCHF/year) and in fact even accumulates interests.

It is also recommended to open a 3rd pillar account upon any bank, this is free too and accumulates interests. Mostly important, payments on it are tax-deductible (up to ~6800 CHF/year).  

Hi, perhaps you already found the answer to your question but any 2nd pillar account is free. It is opened for you automatically upon your employer's pension institution (if you earn at least ~20KCHF/year) and in fact even accumulates interests.

It is also recommended to open a 3rd pillar account upon any bank, this is free too and accumulates interests. Mostly important, payments on it are tax-deductible (up to ~6800 CHF/year).  

TheOmegaMan, Dec 5, 2020 @ 20:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Dec 5, 20 20:16

Actually, UBS will charge from next year, but I am moving to Cler which is free.

Actually, UBS will charge from next year, but I am moving to Cler which is free.

Kris R, Dec 5, 2020 @ 22:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

UBS will be chargin from next year for the 3rd pillar? I am a customer of them and I haven't received any information in this regard, do you have a link? Thanks

UBS will be chargin from next year for the 3rd pillar? I am a customer of them and I haven't received any information in this regard, do you have a link? Thanks

ajimenezp, Dec 8, 2020 @ 13:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 821 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form