Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Accounting service offerings on Glocals !

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Accounting service offerings on Glocals !

Dear all,

Have you had any experience with accounting service offerings on Glocals?

I had one, and not nice one. What to do when the person refuses to finish the job, to correct. I still keep a correct tone, but after several requests, I am totally discouraged

Please help, any advice would be welcome.

Many thanks

The text you are quoting:

Dear all,

Have you had any experience with accounting service offerings on Glocals?

I had one, and not nice one. What to do when the person refuses to finish the job, to correct. I still keep a correct tone, but after several requests, I am totally discouraged

Please help, any advice would be welcome.

Many thanks

JaisyJul 18, 2021 @ 11:16
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

16 Replies | 1043 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Accounting service offerings on Glocals !
Post 1

Dear Jaisy,

Possible actions depend on the status of the job:

If no result has been handed over to you, you should set a reasonable deadline for completion. If the deadline is not met just assign the task to a different service provider.

If a deliverable exists but needs to be corrected, have it corrected by another provider after having set a reasonable deadline. You can deduct the cost for this correction from the fee agreed with the first service provider.

Best regards

Andre

[email protected]

www.dilicons.com

Dear Jaisy,

If no result has been handed over to you, you should set a reasonable deadline for completion. If the deadline is not met just assign the task to a different service provider.

If a deliverable exists but needs to be corrected, have it corrected by another provider after having set a reasonable deadline. You can deduct the cost for this correction from the fee agreed with the first service provider.

Best regards

Andre

[email protected]

www.dilicons.com

André Graf, Jul 19, 2021 @ 09:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Many thanks!

This person had extremely rude behavior, and in an inappropriate way he handled our accounting, asking me to do the corrections! In addition, he doesn't want to sign the invoice, and he keeps some of our bank statements. This is not professional behavior!

I still don't know what to do, this small accounting job was not done, even thought it was payed.

I would appreciate that Admin reacts, as this person has an add as accounting services on Glocals, maybe this is not the first case.

Many thanks!

This person had extremely rude behavior, and in an inappropriate way he handled our accounting, asking me to do the corrections! In addition, he doesn't want to sign the invoice, and he keeps some of our bank statements. This is not professional behavior!

I still don't know what to do, this small accounting job was not done, even thought it was payed.

I would appreciate that Admin reacts, as this person has an add as accounting services on Glocals, maybe this is not the first case.

Jaisy, Jul 19, 2021 @ 10:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Many thanks Andre,

we are a small Glocals community, this kind of help is so good to have!

Many thanks Andre,

we are a small Glocals community, this kind of help is so good to have!

Jaisy, Jul 19, 2021 @ 10:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

You can also put a review under Guides in glocals,

so others are warned as wel, that' s what this section is for,

Regards,

Michel

You can also put a review under Guides in glocals,

so others are warned as wel, that' s what this section is for,

Regards,

Michel

Michel D, Jul 19, 2021 @ 18:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Thanks Michel, I'll do it!

But I still do not know how to deal with this person!?

Thanks Michel, I'll do it!

But I still do not know how to deal with this person!?

Jaisy, Jul 19, 2021 @ 18:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Understood,

Andre has given you a tip or two, 

you also have access to Service du consommateu, in Basel or Bern, wich is an official website for all of Switzerland's costumer rights.

They will help to enforce your rights as a customer,

Regards,

Michel

Understood,

you also have access to Service du consommateu, in Basel or Bern, wich is an official website for all of Switzerland's costumer rights.

Regards,

Michel

Michel D, Jul 19, 2021 @ 18:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Dear Jaisy,

Best regards

Andre

[email protected]

www.dilicons.com

Jul 19, 21 09:10

Hi André,

How I can deduct the cost for this correction,  the first service provider was payed cash? And now he do not want to give me the invoice signed. He said, now without my signiture, it's like you never paied!

That's why I'm here...

Hi André,

How I can deduct the cost for this correction,  the first service provider was payed cash? And now he do not want to give me the invoice signed. He said, now without my signiture, it's like you never paied!

That's why I'm here...

Jaisy, Jul 26, 2021 @ 11:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Hi Jaisy,

In view that the first provider was already paid in advance, one can try to get reimbursed for the cost of the correction. As it looks like however, this provider will react only if you start legal proceedings against him/her.

Best regards

Andre

Hi Jaisy,

In view that the first provider was already paid in advance, one can try to get reimbursed for the cost of the correction. As it looks like however, this provider will react only if you start legal proceedings against him/her.

Best regards

Andre

André Graf, Jul 26, 2021 @ 13:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

Hi Jaisy,

Best regards

Andre

Jul 26, 21 13:06

Thanks!

Yes for sure, this job was not done in an honest and professional way.
Where I have to go to start this legal proceedings against him/her?
I hoped to avoid this heavy procedure!

Thanks!

Yes for sure, this job was not done in an honest and professional way.
Where I have to go to start this legal proceedings against him/her?
I hoped to avoid this heavy procedure!

Jaisy, Jul 26, 2021 @ 14:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

Understood,

Regards,

Michel

Jul 19, 21 18:59

Thanks,

this is summer time, everything is closed for the moment.

Thanks,

this is summer time, everything is closed for the moment.

Jaisy, Jul 26, 2021 @ 14:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11

Hi again!

I am not an expert in litigations. There are some organizations providing legal advice, even free of charge.

Certainly a member of the glocals community can recommend one.

Best regards,

Andre

Hi again!

I am not an expert in litigations. There are some organizations providing legal advice, even free of charge.

Certainly a member of the glocals community can recommend one.

Best regards,

Andre

André Graf, Jul 26, 2021 @ 14:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12

Dear All,

It's summer time and everything is closed for the moment.

I still hope to avoid an heavy procedure to deal with this, so I would need a simple legal advice on this mettre.

Who coould help?

Big thanks to Glocals comunity, regards, Jaisy

Dear All,

It's summer time and everything is closed for the moment.

I still hope to avoid an heavy procedure to deal with this, so I would need a simple legal advice on this mettre.

Who coould help?

Big thanks to Glocals comunity, regards, Jaisy

Jaisy, Jul 26, 2021 @ 18:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 13

Maybe contact Service du consommateur as suggested by  Michel D,   https://www.frc.ch/conseil-personnalise/ explain your situation and the action you wish to take,  as per Andre Graf. Ask if they can help you with a letter etc to the accounting service concerned. That might be the cheapest way ?? A good letter can sort out a lot of situations here.
Or contact the permanence juridique https://www.permanence-juridique-geneve.ch in Geneva for an appointent with a lawyer of 30 mins for 50 Francs. They should be able to help with any legal questions you may have. Would state before your interview your key points to hopefully save time in the appointment. Don’t know if 30mins  Is long enough to write a letter for you, along with your questions, Would take any paperworrk or written details/notes you have made about the whole thing with you when you go.
If you have a very modest income you may be eligible tor help or free legal aide. You would have to contact a social workers department who could put you in contact with someone if you qualify . You could ask the Hospice General about that or where in your area to contact for details.
And of course, also write directly to Site Admin Oded on this site  to inform him about all this  in case he has not seen this discussion.

Maybe contact Service du consommateur as suggested by  Michel D,   https://www.frc.ch/conseil-personnalise/ explain your situation and the action you wish to take,  as per Andre Graf. Ask if they can help you with a letter etc to the accounting service concerned. That might be the cheapest way ?? A good letter can sort out a lot of situations here.
Or contact the permanence juridique https://www.permanence-juridique-geneve.ch in Geneva for an appointent with a lawyer of 30 mins for 50 Francs. They should be able to help with any legal questions you may have. Would state before your interview your key points to hopefully save time in the appointment. Don’t know if 30mins  Is long enough to write a letter for you, along with your questions, Would take any paperworrk or written details/notes you have made about the whole thing with you when you go.
If you have a very modest income you may be eligible tor help or free legal aide. You would have to contact a social workers department who could put you in contact with someone if you qualify . You could ask the Hospice General about that or where in your area to contact for details.
And of course, also write directly to Site Admin Oded on this site  to inform him about all this  in case he has not seen this discussion.

TogJay, Jul 27, 2021 @ 00:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 14

dot know why my text comes out smaller than anyone else's.. .kinda weird...!

dot know why my text comes out smaller than anyone else's.. .kinda weird...!

TogJay, Jul 27, 2021 @ 00:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 15

Hi TogJay, many thanks!

I'm in charge of a small ONG with limited incomes, and we are not able to spend a lot, we paied already for this acc service, and the job was not done.

And Glocals admin knows all about it, and they said that can't do nothing.

Hi TogJay, many thanks!

I'm in charge of a small ONG with limited incomes, and we are not able to spend a lot, we paied already for this acc service, and the job was not done.

And Glocals admin knows all about it, and they said that can't do nothing.

Jaisy, Jul 27, 2021 @ 06:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 16
I am not well informed on the subject, but  if you are a type of UN organisation  it probably would be unlikely that the Geneva social services would give you any legal aid, i would think.
Is there not a legal advice department at tte UN that you could get in touch with? 

I am not well informed on the subject, but  if you are a type of UN organisation  it probably would be unlikely that the Geneva social services would give you any legal aid, i would think.
Is there not a legal advice department at tte UN that you could get in touch with? 

TogJay, Jul 27, 2021 @ 07:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
16 Replies | 1043 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form