Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Any Golfers Around for a game.

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Any Golfers Around for a game.

Hi all,

Just got my golfing gear in order for the spring and was wondering if anybody on here regularly plays golf. If you do and you dont mind me joing please let me know.

I used to play in South africa of a 8 handicap but havent played for quite a while so might be a bit rusty.

All the best.

Dan :)

The text you are quoting:

Hi all,

Just got my golfing gear in order for the spring and was wondering if anybody on here regularly plays golf. If you do and you dont mind me joing please let me know.

I used to play in South africa of a 8 handicap but havent played for quite a while so might be a bit rusty.

All the best.

Dan :)

Daniel sMar 13, 2014 @ 11:28
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 1391 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Any Golfers Around for a game.
Post 1

Hi Dan and Brett,

I just moved back to Geneva after being in the US for 4 years and am currently looking for work so availalbe to play on week days.  I'm not a great golfer, usually bash my way around in about 100.

If you are keen for a round some time let me know.  I don't have the french or swiss golf cert but in the past they haven't cared about this in French courses I've played at.

Cheers,
Phil

Hi Dan and Brett,

I just moved back to Geneva after being in the US for 4 years and am currently looking for work so availalbe to play on week days.  I'm not a great golfer, usually bash my way around in about 100.

If you are keen for a round some time let me know.  I don't have the french or swiss golf cert but in the past they haven't cared about this in French courses I've played at.

Cheers,
Phil

nzphil, Oct 8, 2015 @ 11:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Just a note guys...you will find most courses are closed for winter so probably not the best time to be looking for a lot of golf...good luck tho

Just a note guys...you will find most courses are closed for winter so probably not the best time to be looking for a lot of golf...good luck tho

Jeffery S, Oct 8, 2015 @ 18:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Manchette stays open most of the winter so you can stil play as long as there hasn't been too much rain or snow.

http://www.golfmanchette.fr/

Manchette stays open most of the winter so you can stil play as long as there hasn't been too much rain or snow.

http://www.golfmanchette.fr/

nzphil, Oct 8, 2015 @ 19:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Dan 

I play at the Imperial and you ?

Hi Dan 

I play at the Imperial and you ?

Lyra E, May 10, 2021 @ 11:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hi all,

Anyone interested in a casual round? I am not a pro by any means but just enjoy playing and hopefully not losing too many balls :)

Jean

Hi all,

Anyone interested in a casual round? I am not a pro by any means but just enjoy playing and hopefully not losing too many balls :)

Jean

jeanrijsster, Jun 13, 2021 @ 09:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 1391 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form