Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Anyone have a couch I can sleep on for a few days?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Anyone have a couch I can sleep on for a few days?

Hello everyone,

Im a new member of Glocals, I didnt post this in the classified sections due to me only needing a place for a few days.

So heres my situation, I have been accepted to a University in Geneva and I start class in september but Im already in europe and planning on coming to Geneva for a week August 2nd to check out the university and run some errands.

I am on a budget and trying to see if anyone has a couch I can sleep on for a few days while i am in and out of the embassy/canton office taking care of my Visa stuff?(Also any advice on the visa stuff would be much appreciated.)

I have tried couch surfing as well but I figured I would try on here as well.

Thank you in advance,
Nick

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone,

Im a new member of Glocals, I didnt post this in the classified sections due to me only needing a place for a few days.

So heres my situation, I have been accepted to a University in Geneva and I start class in september but Im already in europe and planning on coming to Geneva for a week August 2nd to check out the university and run some errands.

I am on a budget and trying to see if anyone has a couch I can sleep on for a few days while i am in and out of the embassy/canton office taking care of my Visa stuff?(Also any advice on the visa stuff would be much appreciated.)

I have tried couch surfing as well but I figured I would try on here as well.

Thank you in advance,
Nick

Nick NovotnyJul 28, 2019 @ 23:35
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 534 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 534 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form