Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Artist Studio

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Artist Studio

I've been ooking for an artist studio, ground floor 50 to 100m2. Since my search so far has led me nowhere, I'm interested in creating a coworking art studio. I have found near Annemasse a large space but I would need a few (artist) investors to get onboard. Contact me if you have long-term aspirations to have your own studio.

James

The text you are quoting:

I've been ooking for an artist studio, ground floor 50 to 100m2. Since my search so far has led me nowhere, I'm interested in creating a coworking art studio. I have found near Annemasse a large space but I would need a few (artist) investors to get onboard. Contact me if you have long-term aspirations to have your own studio.

James

fishintreeJan 27, 2019 @ 09:46
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1154 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Artist Studio
Post 1

Hi James,

I am aware that you have posted this really long time ago and I hope you found something. We have recently moved to Geneva and looking for an atelier/studio. I just wanted to ask how you solved this problem.

Many thanks,

Buse

The text you are quoting:

Hi James,

I am aware that you have posted this really long time ago and I hope you found something. We have recently moved to Geneva and looking for an atelier/studio. I just wanted to ask how you solved this problem.

Many thanks,

Buse

Buse Isbilir, Nov 1, 2021 @ 17:06
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1154 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form