Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Banks

Hi there

What is the best bank in which to receive payments coming from the US? - could be in EUR or USD currencies.

I have a UBS account, and also a Revolut one. 

I understand exch rates in Revolut probably better. Not clear on fees though (assuming within my limit of 5 free transfers a month). 

And for EUR / GBP payments coming from SEPA region - EUR/UK?

Ultimately I live from my UBS account so no point me accumulating too much in Revolut. I am a solopreneur. 

Thanks

Simone

The text you are quoting:

Hi there

What is the best bank in which to receive payments coming from the US? - could be in EUR or USD currencies.

I have a UBS account, and also a Revolut one. 

I understand exch rates in Revolut probably better. Not clear on fees though (assuming within my limit of 5 free transfers a month). 

And for EUR / GBP payments coming from SEPA region - EUR/UK?

Ultimately I live from my UBS account so no point me accumulating too much in Revolut. I am a solopreneur. 

Thanks

Simone

SimSimSep 6, 2020 @ 16:35
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 618 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Banks
Post 1

Have you considered Payoneer? You get a Master Card with your account, which allows you to make payments and withdraw at ATMs. You can also transfer funds to your UBS account. Their fees are not so high, but you have of course the exchange rates. Best of luck :)

The text you are quoting:

Have you considered Payoneer? You get a Master Card with your account, which allows you to make payments and withdraw at ATMs. You can also transfer funds to your UBS account. Their fees are not so high, but you have of course the exchange rates. Best of luck :)

Elisabeth L, Sep 12, 2020 @ 20:31
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 618 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form