Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Brexit

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Brexit

Howdy folks, 

I had a look through the forum and couldn't find the information I'm looking for. A bit complicated but any advice would be most helpful.

I'm British, my girlfriend is Franco-Swiss. I currently live in France. I'm moving to the canton of Bern by myself in a week to work. Then in August my girlfriend and I would like to relocate to Haute-Savoie to be closer to her family. 

I'd like to continue to practice as a physiotherapist in Switzerland whilst living in France in August.

Already looked on both the French, Swiss and British authorities websites and this particular situation isn't well addressed. Any ideas of what might be the case for me?

TLDR// Does anyone know what the situation for cross-border workers will be for British Citizens living in France?

The text you are quoting:

Howdy folks, 

I had a look through the forum and couldn't find the information I'm looking for. A bit complicated but any advice would be most helpful.

I'm British, my girlfriend is Franco-Swiss. I currently live in France. I'm moving to the canton of Bern by myself in a week to work. Then in August my girlfriend and I would like to relocate to Haute-Savoie to be closer to her family. 

I'd like to continue to practice as a physiotherapist in Switzerland whilst living in France in August.

Already looked on both the French, Swiss and British authorities websites and this particular situation isn't well addressed. Any ideas of what might be the case for me?

TLDR// Does anyone know what the situation for cross-border workers will be for British Citizens living in France?

Francis McGuireJan 15, 2020 @ 23:57
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 467 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 467 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form