Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Buying property

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Buying property

Hi, I'm looking into buying a property in gva or surrounding area on seiss  side of the border.  Does anyone have any advice on agencies to contact?best quality/price  area to buy? Things I should look out for? I'm currently in UK as main property but I'm also a Swiss citizen and would like something in the gva/ versoix type area. Thanks in advance!

The text you are quoting:

Hi, I'm looking into buying a property in gva or surrounding area on seiss  side of the border.  Does anyone have any advice on agencies to contact?best quality/price  area to buy? Things I should look out for? I'm currently in UK as main property but I'm also a Swiss citizen and would like something in the gva/ versoix type area. Thanks in advance!

sarah moiJan 10, 2021 @ 12:07
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 891 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Buying property
Post 1

Hello

That's quite a general question :) I would go to homegate.ch or any equivalent site to see whats on offer in your pricerange and contact the agency mentioned in the ad from there. Whether you would live on the French or Swiss side would change many aspects to do with admin/tax issues.

Hello

That's quite a general question :) I would go to homegate.ch or any equivalent site to see whats on offer in your pricerange and contact the agency mentioned in the ad from there. Whether you would live on the French or Swiss side would change many aspects to do with admin/tax issues.

Francois F, Jan 11, 2021 @ 10:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

HI Sarah

my name is Stefano and own an astonishing property in St Julien en Genevois which as you might know is situated on French territory but literally 300 m from the border

The property is unique, breath taking with a swimming pool, trees, flowers and plants all around.

It s advertised on this site as well under the headline " Luxurious, Spacious... something else ... property "

Have a look. If you wish I could send additional pictures and a video clip as well

I know it s not exactly what you described but ... believe it or not .  it s something a lot of people have fallen in love with.

So, just for you to consider and have a look at in your spare time perhaps

Personally I prefer to live on the French side ... it s much quieter, cheaper and Lathoy, the hill where the property is situated is considered an exclusive residential area, with a lot of expatriates and Swiss people in the end.... to be honest , it can not be compared with small and old , stiknky apartments ... because that s all what you can find on the swiss side after all...

Bye

s

My nr :  +41 79 90 26 985

Email   [email protected]

HI Sarah

my name is Stefano and own an astonishing property in St Julien en Genevois which as you might know is situated on French territory but literally 300 m from the border

The property is unique, breath taking with a swimming pool, trees, flowers and plants all around.

It s advertised on this site as well under the headline " Luxurious, Spacious... something else ... property "

Have a look. If you wish I could send additional pictures and a video clip as well

I know it s not exactly what you described but ... believe it or not .  it s something a lot of people have fallen in love with.

So, just for you to consider and have a look at in your spare time perhaps

Personally I prefer to live on the French side ... it s much quieter, cheaper and Lathoy, the hill where the property is situated is considered an exclusive residential area, with a lot of expatriates and Swiss people in the end.... to be honest , it can not be compared with small and old , stiknky apartments ... because that s all what you can find on the swiss side after all...

Bye

s

My nr :  +41 79 90 26 985

Email   [email protected]

bomber-520, Jan 13, 2021 @ 08:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Sarah,

I sent you a PM,

Regards,

Bruce

Hi Sarah,

I sent you a PM,

Regards,

Bruce

brucecopes, Jan 13, 2021 @ 10:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Sarah, 

If you wanna start looking to buy, I found my house on this site, it is super convenient ! https://www.lookmove.ch/fr/immobilier/acheter/appartements-maisons,3/geneve,201279?locationIds=100008

Hope it'll help you Smile

Hi Sarah, 

If you wanna start looking to buy, I found my house on this site, it is super convenient ! https://www.lookmove.ch/fr/immobilier/acheter/appartements-maisons,3/geneve,201279?locationIds=100008

Hope it'll help you Smile

Paul Germin, Jan 14, 2021 @ 11:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 891 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form