Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Coop Supercard Points............ what and why

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Coop Supercard Points............ what and why

Ok, been here a while, got the Coop card (as one does) so I shop... via Manor, Migros & Coop but yet whilst shopping in Coop, hand over the card,  thousands of points get added to the receipt, I even get an e.mail from them every few weeks telling me how MANY I have accrued...........BUT FOR WHAT, how do I use them? 

Many thanks,  all useful replies will be rewarded with 10 Coop points :)

The text you are quoting:

Ok, been here a while, got the Coop card (as one does) so I shop... via Manor, Migros & Coop but yet whilst shopping in Coop, hand over the card,  thousands of points get added to the receipt, I even get an e.mail from them every few weeks telling me how MANY I have accrued...........BUT FOR WHAT, how do I use them? 

Many thanks,  all useful replies will be rewarded with 10 Coop points :)

MissBehaveOct 5, 2012 @ 18:47
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 5000 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Coop Supercard Points............ what and why
Post 1

there are many gifts you can choose from, or even music to download, travelcards etc., you can order them online here:

http://www.coop.ch/pb/site/supercard/node/71974052/Lfr/index.html

there are many gifts you can choose from, or even music to download, travelcards etc., you can order them online here:

http://www.coop.ch/pb/site/supercard/node/71974052/Lfr/index.html

Federica, Oct 5, 2012 @ 18:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

you can get discounts with them, you can travel on swiss trains with them, concerts, etc. it's all on their site, sadly not in english, only German, French and Italian.

you can get discounts with them, you can travel on swiss trains with them, concerts, etc. it's all on their site, sadly not in english, only German, French and Italian.

Zonker, Oct 5, 2012 @ 19:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

If you have a Coop Mobile you can load it with the points - e.g. for sFr. 100.-- its 10'000 points if you have none buy one.

Supercard

This is in English - see what you can do with it.

If you have a Coop Mobile you can load it with the points - e.g. for sFr. 100.-- its 10'000 points if you have none buy one.

Supercard

This is in English - see what you can do with it.

Dorothy W, Oct 6, 2012 @ 04:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Sometimes you can use them to pay for your goods, but they only let you know once you're at the check-out... For example; Natura Farm goods : Free ... Or Swiss beef products etc.  :o)  JT.

Sometimes you can use them to pay for your goods, but they only let you know once you're at the check-out... For example; Natura Farm goods : Free ... Or Swiss beef products etc.  :o)  JT.

JulianT, Oct 6, 2012 @ 09:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

I use my COOP super card points to buy goods at the hypermarche. or COOP city. Where you can buy household stuff and clothing, etc.

I use my COOP super card points to buy goods at the hypermarche. or COOP city. Where you can buy household stuff and clothing, etc.

Dave G, Oct 6, 2012 @ 12:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

You can basically use them in any Coop or Coop related store (thanks to Dorothy W for the link above) - listed here:

http://www.coop.ch/pb/site/common/node/70551338/Len/index.html

The only place you cannot redeem them, is in the Coop food sections (ironically as that's probably where you earn most of them).  I only discovered this last week and I've had my card for 3 years!

I use the points to buy all my perfume and other smellies at "Impot Parfumerie".

Coop are also happy for you to earn someone else's points.  So if the person in front of you in the queue racks up a huge bill & doesn't have a Supercard, you can ask for the points to be added to your card.  Usually works.

If you want to "misbehave" (pun totally intended) - buy something electrical from Fust, earn your points, keep the receipt, then take it back in exchange for cash - it (accidentally) worked for me a couple of weeks ago!

Right, I'm off shopping! Wink

You can basically use them in any Coop or Coop related store (thanks to Dorothy W for the link above) - listed here:

http://www.coop.ch/pb/site/common/node/70551338/Len/index.html

The only place you cannot redeem them, is in the Coop food sections (ironically as that's probably where you earn most of them).  I only discovered this last week and I've had my card for 3 years!

I use the points to buy all my perfume and other smellies at "Impot Parfumerie".

Coop are also happy for you to earn someone else's points.  So if the person in front of you in the queue racks up a huge bill & doesn't have a Supercard, you can ask for the points to be added to your card.  Usually works.

If you want to "misbehave" (pun totally intended) - buy something electrical from Fust, earn your points, keep the receipt, then take it back in exchange for cash - it (accidentally) worked for me a couple of weeks ago!

Right, I'm off shopping! Wink

Carolyn C, Oct 6, 2012 @ 12:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
6 Replies | 5000 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form