Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Crying over spilt milk

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Crying over spilt milk

Hello! I would be eternally grateful if anyone could help. I have just had a spillage of milk onto a stilll hot glass ceramic stove hub. Inevitably, I now have a horrid stain, and said stove is only a week old. Does anyone know a safe way of getting such a  stain off without damaging the surface? I see dozens of them online but would be more reassured by knowing that the person suggesting the method has actually used it successfully. Many thanks in advance!Smile

Rosemary

The text you are quoting:

Hello! I would be eternally grateful if anyone could help. I have just had a spillage of milk onto a stilll hot glass ceramic stove hub. Inevitably, I now have a horrid stain, and said stove is only a week old. Does anyone know a safe way of getting such a  stain off without damaging the surface? I see dozens of them online but would be more reassured by knowing that the person suggesting the method has actually used it successfully. Many thanks in advance!Smile

Rosemary

Rosemary HApr 1, 2023 @ 14:18
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 381 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Crying over spilt milk
Post 1

Rosemary

Apr 1, 23 14:18

Please check your Inbox for a reply.

Best, R.

Please check your Inbox for a reply.

Best, R.

Ritchie, Apr 1, 2023 @ 22:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Crying over spilt milk
Post 2

Hi, the best way for me is to use baking soda and vinegar. Start with the vinegar, then sprinkle the bicarb, let it foam and if you have a window scraper, that should get rid of the residue. Alternatively, you can use a half lemon and salt. Sprinkle the salt over the stove-top and use the half-lemon in a circular motion.

Hi, the best way for me is to use baking soda and vinegar. Start with the vinegar, then sprinkle the bicarb, let it foam and if you have a window scraper, that should get rid of the residue. Alternatively, you can use a half lemon and salt. Sprinkle the salt over the stove-top and use the half-lemon in a circular motion.

hay_, Apr 2, 2023 @ 16:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 381 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form