Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Customs question

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Customs question

Good morning. My 8 boxes are arriving via cargo from Congo. Do you know if I need to pay any customs on a personal shipment? Thank you. 

The text you are quoting:

Good morning. My 8 boxes are arriving via cargo from Congo. Do you know if I need to pay any customs on a personal shipment? Thank you. 

chiara fDec 12, 2022 @ 14:38
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 640 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Customs question
Post 1

Hi, the sender has to declare the gods at the country of origin and customs apply accordingly. I reccomend you to contact directly the shipping company and/or customs office at the destination country. Chers

Hi, the sender has to declare the gods at the country of origin and customs apply accordingly. I reccomend you to contact directly the shipping company and/or customs office at the destination country. Chers

Monica Rqwe, Dec 13, 2022 @ 13:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Chiara, 

There are no custom duties on personal belongings when moving to Switzerland, with some limits e.g. on alcoholic beverages. 

Best regards, 

Andre

[email protected]

Hi Chiara, 

There are no custom duties on personal belongings when moving to Switzerland, with some limits e.g. on alcoholic beverages. 

Best regards, 

Andre

[email protected]

André Graf, Dec 19, 2022 @ 10:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

If the items clearly are packaged goods, un opened, new they can be considered to be taxed for importation/resale. Versus personal items or items that are clearly seen as been used, wouldnt.

If the items clearly are packaged goods, un opened, new they can be considered to be taxed for importation/resale. Versus personal items or items that are clearly seen as been used, wouldnt.

Dave G, Dec 27, 2022 @ 23:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 640 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form