Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Cyclo Tour

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Cyclo Tour
Any bike riders on GOL? Check this out - http://cyclotour.ch/index.html

My French is quite crap, so i haven't really figured out whether this is non competitive or not. i think it's not, if that's the case, i'd love to ride and train with anyone who's interested.

My math is quite crap as well, but i think 180 km is less than 170 miles, if that's the case, i can do it, but have to do it over the span of two days, but not sure if that's how it works in this one.

Anyways...will figure out more about this, but in the meantime, please let me know if you already know more about this or are interested in riding.

Christina

The text you are quoting:
Any bike riders on GOL? Check this out - http://cyclotour.ch/index.html

My French is quite crap, so i haven't really figured out whether this is non competitive or not. i think it's not, if that's the case, i'd love to ride and train with anyone who's interested.

My math is quite crap as well, but i think 180 km is less than 170 miles, if that's the case, i can do it, but have to do it over the span of two days, but not sure if that's how it works in this one.

Anyways...will figure out more about this, but in the meantime, please let me know if you already know more about this or are interested in riding.

Christina

smiliezzMar 16, 2006 @ 13:42
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 887 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Cyclo Tour
Post 1
ok...figured out more info.

It's done in one day and i figured out what 170 km means (thanks to Google, hehe) So i think i'd be interested in either the 170 km or the 110 km.
The text you are quoting:
ok...figured out more info.

It's done in one day and i figured out what 170 km means (thanks to Google, hehe) So i think i'd be interested in either the 170 km or the 110 km.
smiliezz, Mar 16, 2006 @ 13:49
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 887 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form