Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Dentists in/around Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Dentists in/around Geneva

Dear glocals,

I am looking for a good, affordable and English-speaking dentist in Geneva or in the surrounding French areas. (I know there have been many posts on this in the past and I have made a note of the recommendations. However, the posts are all at least 2 years old and some of the doctors have retired and been replaced.)

Please also mention their contact details, your experience with them and the costs along with their names, wherever applicable. Looking forward to your recommendations! Thanks a ton! Smile

The text you are quoting:

Dear glocals,

I am looking for a good, affordable and English-speaking dentist in Geneva or in the surrounding French areas. (I know there have been many posts on this in the past and I have made a note of the recommendations. However, the posts are all at least 2 years old and some of the doctors have retired and been replaced.)

Please also mention their contact details, your experience with them and the costs along with their names, wherever applicable. Looking forward to your recommendations! Thanks a ton! Smile

Arshia RAug 15, 2019 @ 15:45
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 890 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Dentists in/around Geneva
Post 1

You should try this:

https://www.centredentairecarouge.ch/

As it opened only a few weeks ago you should be able to get an appointment (which can be more difficult in other places) and all the material they will use is great. 

It's 4 "young" (30-40) doctors so I'm sure most of them speak english. You can ask for Dr Bertossa, but all 4 are good.

The text you are quoting:

You should try this:

https://www.centredentairecarouge.ch/

As it opened only a few weeks ago you should be able to get an appointment (which can be more difficult in other places) and all the material they will use is great. 

It's 4 "young" (30-40) doctors so I'm sure most of them speak english. You can ask for Dr Bertossa, but all 4 are good.

RemyS, Aug 26, 2019 @ 09:27
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 890 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form