Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Ditch the Furnishing Hassle: My Furniture Rental Experience with Myotaku

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Ditch the Furnishing Hassle: My Furniture Rental Experience with Myotaku

Hello Everyone!!

Just moved to CH and the furnished apartment hunt was a total nightmare. Unlike the UK it's near impossible (or crazy expensive) to find something that is furnished (and nice). 

I'm sure this sound familiar!

Anyways, all that to say, I had an "Pannick-Attack-Saving" experience with this furniture-rental company Myotaku, who literally takes over your furnishing needs (from designing, to delivering, to building, to maintaining AND handling returns) for a very decent price (depends on contract length, furniture style, apt size, etc... but I was paying around CHF 250/months for brand new and design furniture!)

Why I loved them: While you don't have to upfront 10K, 15K, 20K to buy furniture, build it yourself and then try to sell it on FB Marketplace.... Their services are also insane!

Highly recommended and worth checking out!

Hugs and hope I manage to save a few white-hairs out there!

CJ

The text you are quoting:

Hello Everyone!!

Just moved to CH and the furnished apartment hunt was a total nightmare. Unlike the UK it's near impossible (or crazy expensive) to find something that is furnished (and nice). 

I'm sure this sound familiar!

Anyways, all that to say, I had an "Pannick-Attack-Saving" experience with this furniture-rental company Myotaku, who literally takes over your furnishing needs (from designing, to delivering, to building, to maintaining AND handling returns) for a very decent price (depends on contract length, furniture style, apt size, etc... but I was paying around CHF 250/months for brand new and design furniture!)

Why I loved them: While you don't have to upfront 10K, 15K, 20K to buy furniture, build it yourself and then try to sell it on FB Marketplace.... Their services are also insane!

Highly recommended and worth checking out!

Hugs and hope I manage to save a few white-hairs out there!

CJ

Carlos SFeb 23, 2024 @ 13:38
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 233 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Ditch the Furnishing Hassle: My Furniture Rental Experience with Myotaku
Post 1

That's great to hear! We are preparing for a move in June and have been looking into using them.

That's great to hear! We are preparing for a move in June and have been looking into using them.

Chris Jones, Apr 19, 2024 @ 15:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Ditch the Furnishing Hassle: My Furniture Rental Experience with Myotaku
Post 2

Myotaku seems like a solid choice for furnishing needs in CH. Their all-inclusive service, including design, delivery, assembly, and maintenance, is a huge plus. Plus, the monthly fee of around CHF 250 for new, stylish furniture beats the hassle of buying and selling. Thanks for the tip! Will definitely check them out. 🛋️👍

Myotaku seems like a solid choice for furnishing needs in CH. Their all-inclusive service, including design, delivery, assembly, and maintenance, is a huge plus. Plus, the monthly fee of around CHF 250 for new, stylish furniture beats the hassle of buying and selling. Thanks for the tip! Will definitely check them out. 🛋️👍

James Curtis, Apr 23, 2024 @ 03:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 233 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form