Login or Sign Up
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Global Forums > General > English teacher for children
 
Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
English teacher for children

Hello!


I will try my chances here. I'm looking for an English teacher (with experience) to give lessons to a 10 and 5 year old. Any recommendations? 

The text you are quoting:

Hello!


I will try my chances here. I'm looking for an English teacher (with experience) to give lessons to a 10 and 5 year old. Any recommendations? 


Bernardo FerreiraYesterday @ 22:48
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
 
1 Replies | 2 Views      |  Send to friend
 
Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: English teacher for children
Post 1

I forgot to mention: in Lausanne !

The text you are quoting:

I forgot to mention: in Lausanne !


Bernardo Ferreira, Yesterday @ 22:53
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 2 Views      |  Send to friend
 
 
 
Feedback Form